Pages:
Author

Topic: Good project since 2018 - page 3. (Read 1150 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
May 11, 2020, 10:52:23 AM
It's been a golden time for 2017 years.After that no good project came. Most of the projects have been e-scammed.But recently I saw.I paid a lot better for a project in XXA.I think good projects will come again in the future.
I joined this forum in October 2017. I think you are partially right. As far as I know, there have been a number of good projects since 2017, such as Dragon,IEDX, MB8, Lxinium,HEX etc. But now the amount has decreased at once. Like you, I hope this drought will end soon.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
May 11, 2020, 05:42:48 AM
It's been a golden time for 2017 years.After that no good project came. Most of the projects have been e-scammed.But recently I saw.I paid a lot better for a project in XXA.I think good projects will come again in the future.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
May 11, 2020, 04:52:19 AM
For me, Tezos is one of the most successful projects created in 2018. 2019 is a terrible year for altcoins, but Tezos still does their job well and helps the price increase many times. Investing in this project will never make you lose
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 11, 2020, 01:18:15 AM
I am also quite sad because of this. 2017 and 2018 seemed to be the golden age of bounty campaign. But now things are completely different when ICOs are no longer liquid. People have poured money into other purposes, be it trading or holding bitcoin. That's why most of our projects often fail and are of poor quality. Now the bounty job only gives me the same amount as the salary I work part time. Cry
Actually if you are really careful when choosing a project, then I'm sure you will be able to get a decent reward with your job as a Bounty Hunter. I recently discovered a project, the Tachyon Network, where their tokens (IPX) are already listed on a large Exchange. I think that's one of the great projects in this year.

I think so, as far as i know the participants got a lot of money from there too. As long as we can do a deeply research that focused into the fundamental value of the project and we can easily get legit bounty.

Some ICOs or IEOs are still offering good bounties too.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 11, 2020, 12:15:55 AM
I am not looking project for investment purpose. This is a very general thread about projects which have been launched from 2018 to till now and have a good standing.
It's very unfortunate for us that we don't have much good altcoin projects these days. It has been a while when I last invested in any ICO/IEO, it's because so many projects are there but none of the projects had some good product which took cryptocurrency further good position, at least I haven't observed such project so far for the last 2/3 years.
Can you share 1 project which launched from 2018 and had a good idea and has successfully launched to the market?
A lots of altcoins launched since 2018 But most of them are go down. Currently a few are at good position.
 As far i can remember for 2017 & 2018: Bat,, Tezos,, Crypterium,, Chainlink,, Ontology,, Pundi X,, status and so
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
May 10, 2020, 11:58:12 PM
I am also quite sad because of this. 2017 and 2018 seemed to be the golden age of bounty campaign. But now things are completely different when ICOs are no longer liquid. People have poured money into other purposes, be it trading or holding bitcoin. That's why most of our projects often fail and are of poor quality. Now the bounty job only gives me the same amount as the salary I work part time. Cry
Actually if you are really careful when choosing a project, then I'm sure you will be able to get a decent reward with your job as a Bounty Hunter. I recently discovered a project, the Tachyon Network, where their tokens (IPX) are already listed on a large Exchange. I think that's one of the great projects in this year.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 10, 2020, 11:17:50 PM
i've been a bounty hunter since 2016 and stopped but in that time theres a lot of good projects than these days and nowadays its rare to find a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 910
May 10, 2020, 10:56:01 PM
Good project for investing right now is only with bitcoin, never waste your money by investing with shit coin and use for investing on IEO or ICO because you will lost your assets, when you invest with IEO you must ready when coin down after listing on market and many people will sell their coin with lower price.
yeah, you said the right thing.
indeed at this time there are many new ICO or IEO projects that cannot provide benefits for investors and on the contrary it is very beneficial for some people, especially developers.

so i also don't really recommend investing in newly created projects. but if there are still those who are interested in new projects, maybe your advice is very appropriate for them. they must be prepared to risk losing their money.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
May 10, 2020, 04:19:43 PM
I think Tecracoin can be a good coin. They are still not on exchanges, but you can buy coins directly from the site. They had bounty here, and IEO, but still not listed anywhere officially! I bought some because I like the story behind, and even thou they are not listed they are very active on social networks and developing. You can mine tecra coin if you have miners.
Another interesting project for me is Geoma Dao, I was in their bounty months ago, and their team is very good, for now they are doing a good job.
Of course this two projects seems interesting for me, but anyone should do research on their own before making any kind of investments, especially in new crypto projects.
Activity: 160
May 10, 2020, 04:14:57 PM
It is great news that the crypto market has started their operations since the beginning of the 2014. This has been successful because cryptocurrency, through its various blockchain services, has tried to convince the coin market that it cannot be a loss for an investor but rather a source of trust for everyone. So I don't know what you mean by a good project, but it makes sense to me that I will literally call it a good project for all the coins that have kept its current value with market value. And the number of such projects may be very small. But that's why coin caps are so popular today. So we should show our respect for them.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
May 09, 2020, 10:24:12 PM
My most prominent opinion in the 2018 project is BAT, that BAT has good future options, besides BAT there are other options such as CS (Credit), Chainlink, Tezos, NPXS and MCO
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
May 09, 2020, 07:56:04 PM
~
Can you share 1 project which launched from 2018 and had a good idea and has successfully launched to the market?
Ethershift, these days have experienced a significant increase, + 90% more details here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/switch
This is truly a very pleasant story, some friends who have held ESH tokens since 2018 received great benefits. Even those who join social media campaigns can now get hundreds of dollars. Congratulations on this extraordinary achievement.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
May 09, 2020, 03:32:42 AM
Zcore is a little older than that and the projects was not another MN shitcoin, development continues and the dev team is bringing news to the project constantly, ZRC is a really good project, take a look.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
May 07, 2020, 01:38:55 PM
What I am saying to you is that what I am saying is that, since the beginning of 2018, the good project has not been disclosed so far, the coin market has suffered losses. I agree with you about this, because from what I have observed so far, I think the Coin Market could not offer a good project gift even after 2018 if they can offer their services well.
Activity: 129
April 30, 2020, 01:30:42 PM
I don't think so because I've personally got a lot of good work done on the blockchain platform in the time described. Therefore, I am convinced from my position that good work must be done and will continue to be in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 30, 2020, 11:16:34 AM
I've heard alot about Sero protocol, gowithmi and Tokoin which was launched in 2018 as you requested, till date they are doing very well on exchanges and in development part, you should find time to do your own research on these projects though and I would like to add temtum project too, goodluck
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 30, 2020, 11:01:42 AM
I have waited day after day for a good trading but I can not trade as good as before. In this situation, if we search carefully, maybe we will find some pretty good altcoins like Tezos and Matic even if there are one or two successful projects, but they are also not respectfully  successful. So the hope of a good trade or a good project is always being keeping in mind.
You cant expect coins and tokens to keep up their pace suddenly. Yes market of crypto is worse than you think, cause you thought that it will always be in our favor? No I dont think so. Trading is risky, and compared the market last two years will not help you grasp the current situation we are facing. Remember that two years ago investors have their trust on the market and even on those ICOs but now it has changed, since most of them loss so much money on the process and probably thinking that will trade only those good coins. Much better to trade safe coins such as btc, eth and top coins so you would not dissapoint.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
April 30, 2020, 09:55:22 AM
I have waited day after day for a good trading but I can not trade as good as before. In this situation, if we search carefully, maybe we will find some pretty good altcoins like Tezos and Matic even if there are one or two successful projects, but they are also not respectfully  successful. So the hope of a good trade or a good project is always being keeping in mind.

Activity: 983
April 30, 2020, 08:47:23 AM
i've been a bounty hunter since 2016 and stopped but in that time theres a lot of good projects than these days and nowadays its rare to find a good bounty campaign.
If you do not stop being a bounty hunter at that time, then you are already rich at the moment, because in 2016 and 2017 there are so many projects that benefit everyone and the tokens that were born by the project at that time had expensive selling points. in the market.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
April 30, 2020, 08:13:40 AM
Komodo and QTUM made some marketing here in this forum but I don't remember if they went to an ICO.
But, I did really see them using this forum to be part of their marketing strategy.
They are successful now.

Others are like CST or cryptosolartech but due to the fall of altcoins it went down too.
Sorry I could not remember some but if I do I will update this.

Edit: Waves was also hyped here in the forum.

I did some check about the two good project you've mentioned and I can tell they have an ICO.

https://icomarks.com/ico/qtum

https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/delayed%20proof%20of%20work/assets/komodo/

Way back, there are a lot of projects that are successful in ICO and I can say that these projects have really survive as until now, they still have a good trading volume in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: