Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ICOs now? - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 01:24:37 AM
Hello guys,

Do you think it's a good time to buy ICOs now?
There are so many scam ICOs this days, How to find a good ICOs?
Is it worth investing in ICOs?
Market is recovering so now it's good to buy ICOs now. Good luck!
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 01:21:55 AM
According to this, I do not think so. Maybe now is the best time to invest in ICO because now the crypto market has started to recover from the bloodshed or also because everything can go up sharply.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 12, 2018, 11:20:57 PM
I don't think so. I think it's probably better to buy some potential tokens directly from the exchange than to join the ICO.
Because most of the current tokens are at very low prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 11:19:15 PM
All of the ICOS price now is below ico price. better stay off to it
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 11:12:50 PM
For me i dont think so...
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 05:24:23 PM
Perhaps now is the best time to invest in ICO, because then everything can go up sharply and you can enslave well !
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 10:53:56 AM
Hello guys,

No, it's not a good time to buy Ico considering this bearish market , any Ico you have in mind that you wanna buy just wait for it to hit exchange, dumpers are surely gonna do their work. Then you can buy after dumping, I'm talking from experience, most of the ico tokens I have are from exchange, I bought below Ico price and they are solid projects, majority of them always hit etherdelta or idex before going to a major exchange like binance
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 10:46:11 AM
Hello guys,

No, now is not the time for invest in ICO.
Buy coins instead, because now the cyrpto market has been start to recover from the bloodbath.

I don't necessarily agree with that; there are a TON of well organized, thoughtful ICOs being funded, in full, each day.

To OP; if you want some advice on choosing an ICO to invest in, I'd personally check out a few ICO rating sites like https://icorating.com/ or https://icobench.com/ . But, ICO's are not a get rich quick scheme, and if that's your philosophy, then investing in ICO's isn't the way to do it. Personally, I try to focus on determining what the Problem is, that the ICO/developers are trying to solve.

If that's a problem that I can understand, then the product/solution of the ICO might be a good investment. But if you don't understand what it is that the ICO is even trying to do, then it's certainly not a good investment for you.

Existing/coins tokens should see some growth in the future, at least everyone on this forum is hoping so; but that's a different type of investment strategy then researching ICOs.

If you search my post history, I have a few threads regarding how to choose ICOs and one of which got a lot of great replies from the community, I encourage you to read that over to help develop your own strategy for investing in potential ICOs.
Activity: 201
April 12, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
Hello guys,

No, now is not the time for invest in ICO.
Buy coins instead, because now the cyrpto market has been start to recover from the bloodbath.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:42:54 AM
Unclear question, you ask to buy tokens ? About Scam projects written a lot of information !
Activity: 73
April 12, 2018, 06:18:35 AM
Hello guys,

Pages:
Jump to: