Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy Litecoin? - page 2. (Read 4455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
June 18, 2017, 07:39:08 PM
Litecoin is ridiculously undervalued.  I really don't see why it's not trading at a 10-1 ratio to BTC.  Should be priced like ETH.

I totally agree. If BTC scaling crisis gets worse, $500 Litecoin is possible. Where else to people go?
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 05:35:30 PM
I think this is the right time to buy litecoin because this coin have improvement and thats my one of favorite altcoin . I think befor the end of this month maybe theprice of litecoin will reach 100 dollars next month and I hope it will happen. Buy more litecoin now.
It is really hard to understand the logical reason for the price rise but i expect investing in litecoin is a good thing if you are able to get hold at a very good price and like every coin getting the coin at the right price is more than important and if you could do that then you will make a good profit.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 18, 2017, 05:14:58 PM
I think this is the right time to buy litecoin because this coin have improvement and thats my one of favorite altcoin . I think befor the end of this month maybe theprice of litecoin will reach 100 dollars next month and I hope it will happen. Buy more litecoin now.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
June 18, 2017, 02:16:38 PM
At the moment the volume is ridiculously low and with no sign of a move in any direction. I would wait until some volume and indication of a move in any direction. Look at the graphs and set your targets
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 18, 2017, 12:58:41 PM
Litecoin is ridiculously undervalued.  I really don't see why it's not trading at a 10-1 ratio to BTC.  Should be priced like ETH.
I dont even have litecoin, but i think when you want litecoin you should wait until the price goes down and it is the basic strategies for a trader. And take a look with the supplied  amount also.

My comment was before the pop.  I still think it's going higher but I would scale into a position as a pull back is likely and in fact healthy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 18, 2017, 08:38:56 AM
The rocket is about to launch, get in while you still can Cheesy
Yes we cant say that this coin arent good enough or it is not tjat good meaning it has not a potential coin. But try to take the risk and buy coins, i think it is the best way to do. But take a deep research first before investing on it.
yes taking rest is important, you must take the risk because without risk you cannot be succeeded, if you want to become successful in your life and want to make money then you need to take risk, so investing in Litecoin can also be profitable but you just need to wait for its time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 18, 2017, 08:05:43 AM
The rocket is about to launch, get in while you still can Cheesy
Yes we cant say that this coin arent good enough or it is not tjat good meaning it has not a potential coin. But try to take the risk and buy coins, i think it is the best way to do. But take a deep research first before investing on it.
Activity: 476
June 18, 2017, 06:30:38 AM
The only thing I cannot know that If bitcoin gets segwit, what will be the value of litecoin then?
Why BTC must have such influence on LTC? I'm not sure this will be tha case in the future. Wait for the post LN development.
litecoin is a pump and dump, when btc gets segwit say good bye to lite.
Those who followed my calls can thank me now, and i will make another one as well : Do not sell you LTCs it will go up much more.
LTC is undervalued, he have the potential of 10% of BTC
I believe we can achieve this over time.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 18, 2017, 06:18:27 AM
LTC is undervalued, he have the potential of 10% of BTC

Activity: 658
Merit: 255
June 18, 2017, 05:28:52 AM
The only thing I cannot know that If bitcoin gets segwit, what will be the value of litecoin then?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 18, 2017, 03:18:32 AM
litecoin is a pump and dump, when btc gets segwit say good bye to lite.
Activity: 420
June 18, 2017, 03:04:56 AM
I think now is still a good time to buy Litecoin, it is still not that expensive and it still has a great potential to increase its value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 02:23:58 AM
Litecoin hit 42$ on most of the exchangers today and I sold my when the price was going down at 23$ just ending last month. I think bitcoin will get to 100$ before end of this year.
Ya that is a stupid prediction,you cannot even see the price of bitcoin coming down to $1000 let alone your vague prediction,the reason you had to sell off your coins at a loss proves that you just react to the market sentiment and you are willing to sell off at a loss and that is not the way to earn some profit in any trade. Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
June 17, 2017, 12:12:28 PM
Litecoin can run to its old highs of $60 on this run. It is undervalued as compared to bitcoin.
Holding strong and watching.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 17, 2017, 11:08:50 AM
Litecoin hit 42$ on most of the exchangers today and I sold my when the price was going down at 23$ just ending last month. I think bitcoin will get to 100$ before end of this year.
Activity: 476
June 17, 2017, 06:39:30 AM
Litecoin hasn't taken off but it also doesn't offer a lot more as a coin than bitcoin already does. I think the reason other altcoins have mostly done better than litecoin is because they have unique features that differentiate them from all the others. Litecoin only offers shorter confirmation times and a different type of PoW.
Ok this mean we should abandon BTC as well because it is obsolete, and cannot follow trends..LTC after LN will be super potent coin. Story about crypto-currencies is also about trust, LTC has it!
I would not be surprised to hit the $40-50 range by the end of the year.
Its definitely worth owning some Litecoin as a long-term investment IMO.
With BTC as main force in Crypto it is possible to see even more i think. Yes it is good investment, it was all the time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 17, 2017, 05:50:54 AM
I think this is right time to buy litecoin because this coin have big future to increase. So dont waste your time invest your money in litecoin and for sure after few months you earn a lot of profit or maybe your money become double. But it depends to you if bug litecoin or not because we dont know what will happen in litecoin if its pump or dump. But i hope litecoin will pump more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 17, 2017, 05:39:38 AM
Honestly I don't think litecoin is the best crypto out there, it seems more like a test version of bitcoin now than its own thing and its already valued very high.

Or maybe bitcoin is a prototype of Litecoin. You see, Litecoin actually works unlike Bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
June 17, 2017, 04:24:56 AM
Hi everyone,

Litecoin hasn't really took off like other cryptos but, and I am sure you all know by now, Charlie Lee (founder of Litecoin) resigned from Coinbase to solely focus on Litecoin which is great news.

At the time of this post Litecoin is at $29.73. Some speculate that this is a cryptocurrency to buy now for long term investment.

I am curious as to what everyone here thinks? Are you guys optimistic in the long term potential of Litecoin?

I don't think so. And no offense to litecoin either - i think that litecoin is one of the best altcoins out there.

Charlie Lee resigning from Coinbase isn't exactly good news. Having the litecoin founder also having a say in one of the biggest bitcoin and altcoin exchanges and wallets in the world is something special, and obviously he probably got litecoin on coinbase as well, without his position at coinbase this probably would have never happened.

Especially when the price is already risen 30% today, it's not good to buy in. Buy the rumour, sell the news. Holding litecoin bitcoin and ethereum classic in the long run makes a healthy portfolio but gotta make sure you don't overpay as well.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
June 17, 2017, 04:21:16 AM
I hate to admit it, but I lose some money with LTC before since devs become lazy by that time, No progression and LTC almost hits 20$ below, good news that it has been recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: