Pages:
Author

Topic: good time to invest into verge? - page 6. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
verge is a privacy coin. it has tor which is hidden even when buying cyrpto in china. china has ban crypto currency as you know. only available in hong kong. so if verge can hide will verge perform quite well in china. and look for more ways to expand.

So is XMR. And for me XMR is a much better investment for both the long term and the short term, since it does not have as much hype generated and its community has a stable growth mindset which not a lot of crypto communities do have.

They are extremely sustainable in terms of long term price growth, and it can also heat up in the short term as well.

Privacy coins will be the future of alts in my opinion. But Verge is not it, it looks like a classic pump and dump coin to me.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
April 10, 2018, 04:07:29 AM
It increase hard with more than 50% in few days, i think it's not the time to invest now. You are fomo follow green candles. Choose another coin with dipper price
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
Dev. Some investors believe they can "time" the market, accurately predicting when it will rise and fall. As a result, they counsel selling all your stocks when the market is about to fall, and buying them all back when the market prepares to rise. Unfortunately, if investing were that easy, these same folks would be sunning themselves on beaches in Acapulco, rather than trying to sell their timing methods to other investors.

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 03:29:28 AM
Now is the right time to invest because it's best to start investing as early as possible, but it's never too late to start investing, otherwise you should not hesitate or delay when investing delaying investment means the shorter the investment term so the potential to get the yield the bigger will be more minimal. Hesitate to start investing will also make you difficult to immediately achieve financial goals...
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 03:01:00 AM
verge is a privacy coin. it has tor which is hidden even when buying cyrpto in china. china has ban crypto currency as you know. only available in hong kong. so if verge can hide will verge perform quite well in china. and look for more ways to expand.
Pages:
Jump to: