Pages:
Author

Topic: Good wallet to store USDT ? - page 2. (Read 4302 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
August 11, 2017, 03:34:04 AM
I am trying to minimize my loss with price volatility so searching for good wallet to store my USDT that will give me full control over my funds and they don't have any access to them.

Do you guys have any idea which wallet can be good for it, I don't want to risk my USDT by storing them in exchange platforms.

sorry, i wish i had an answer for you, but i'm not aware of a standalone USDT wallet. but i had to comment: you may have control over your keys in this situation, but you still have full exposure to bitfinex. tether and bitfinex are owned by the same company and are suffering from the same banking problems. if anything happens to bitfinex, that USDT might become worthless overnight. so you are not safe from third party risk at all.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
August 11, 2017, 03:09:36 AM
I am trying to minimize my loss with price volatility so searching for good wallet to store my USDT that will give me full control over my funds and they don't have any access to them.

Do you guys have any idea which wallet can be good for it, I don't want to risk my USDT by storing them in exchange platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: