Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ways to trade? - page 2. (Read 707 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 30, 2022, 12:32:13 AM
There are a lot of projects coming up but its necessary to understand the project, know the team and their motives behind them. A lot of successful ICOs have been executed but some of them turned out to be frauds. Most important thing when you start your investing journey is to do good amount of research and use some tools and resources easily available online. Diversification is important but making a balance too.

Hope it helps!
Huh it looks like your answer is in the wrong place maybe it would be nice to re-correct it so that it is relevant to the topic being discussed
How come this is a wrong answer ? when he is advising the OP on how to literally trade better?  maybe you are the one who's in the wrong section and wrong posting?

this is the thread starter..

Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?

though he is asking about technical analysis or indicator but at least there are some good point in that question .
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
March 26, 2022, 10:17:22 AM
There are a lot of projects coming up but its necessary to understand the project, know the team and their motives behind them. A lot of successful ICOs have been executed but some of them turned out to be frauds. Most important thing when you start your investing journey is to do good amount of research and use some tools and resources easily available online. Diversification is important but making a balance too.

Hope it helps!
Huh it looks like your answer is in the wrong place maybe it would be nice to re-correct it so that it is relevant to the topic being discussed
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
March 26, 2022, 10:08:49 AM
each trader will find their own way to analyze the market with appropriate technical indicators by method reading each trader,also according to experience and how much they know the use of indicators and some formulas/theories.
   although basically I myself tend to use the macd indicator to find buying and selling opportunities
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
March 23, 2022, 04:20:46 PM
Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
Generally I only trade on day-trading (Short-term) . For short-term trading analysis I use EMA ,MACD
as technical indicators. EMA and Candle shows the perfect time to take a trade .
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 23, 2022, 03:42:42 AM
There are several lots of indicators to use but the efficiency and accuracy is another factor to consider, MACD AND RSI are one of the most frequently used indicators but they tend to give false signals mostly, obv has been giving me more true signal than false, more than 85% accuracy as compared to others, you can Google search on balance volume indicator or search it on YouTube
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
March 17, 2022, 07:47:05 AM

There are large number of Indicators but I mostly use combination of  RSI, MACD and MACD which are enough to get buying and selling signals and confirm them  but beside it what is most important to be a successful trader is your skills of Risk and Money management otherwise you will quickly lose your all funds if you take Long/short position in future trading which is not recommended for Beginners and they should restrict their trades to spot trading only.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh3BKTFE1dc
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
March 16, 2022, 09:58:42 PM
If you are a newbie in this market, I recommend you do your research before investing. Find a good teacher to help you succeed
this forum is enough to be our school and the posters here are our teachers , and we all are classmates .

so you don't have to advise finding more but this forum only.

Hey . I can recommend GokuMarket if you never heard about it . GokuMarket is a reliable and old crypto turning platform with many users and good reviews. Now they even give 12 Euros for new registration if you have referral code ( you can use mine 7638007364 ) .
never heard of this lol.

First of all you need to know the market trend, wheather it is Bullish or Bearish then you need to know basic indicators like RSI, MACD & SMA.

Buy LOW , Sell HIGH .
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
March 15, 2022, 07:33:00 AM

Hope it helps!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
March 02, 2022, 06:18:01 PM
There are lot of things to learn but mostly you need to learn how to free your heart, meaning you need not to add emotions while learning crypto trading or started trading. There are many youtube videos out there to help you, just search any question you needed concerning analysis and some indicators you will get best results. That was how I started mine and it was easier for me.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
March 01, 2022, 11:35:58 AM
Try digging more here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
But if you ask me what trading indicator do I use, I am using Bollinger Bands to see how wide the market is, the Moving Averages to see the moving average of a trading pair, and the RSI indicator to see when the trend will reverse.
Please remember, each person has their own indicators to see market movements, and my advice is don't try to copy someone's total trading style, find your own style, dont be greedy and good luck mate!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2022, 09:04:10 PM
Never believe in Indicators as long as you are not sure if they are legit meaning many of those are payable and used by big traders in cryptostapce .
not those from social media group that will never help you but will only make you Shit in trading.
trust us because we have been there before and we lose money because of our own foolishness.
personally I'm using MACD and RSI do your own research
Yups RSI is good but still must use precautionary measures.

indicators do exist but nothing guarantees their accuracy
so it's better for you to start with a small capital and while studying the market and researching the existing coins and finding out what causes the coin price to rise and fall.
Of course and most of them are just scammers lol .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
February 27, 2022, 09:42:53 AM
indicators do exist but nothing guarantees their accuracy
so it's better for you to start with a small capital and while studying the market and researching the existing coins and finding out what causes the coin price to rise and fall.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 25, 2022, 04:38:48 PM

I can't say for sure what the best indicator is. I think all the indicators are good, but according to usage and conditions. In my opinion MACD, RSI, Stoch RSI are good enough to help analyze market movements technically. Don't get hung up on indicators when you're in the market, because even indicators can be wrong because the market doesn't move according to indicators, but indicators adjust market movements.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 24, 2022, 04:48:08 AM
I'm also researching and seeing everyone's comments here is very interesting
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
February 24, 2022, 03:46:28 AM
There are no guarantees or definite indicators for crypto trading
but you can start by learning to read the news yourself and understand about crypto movements, if indeed you are still a newcomer, you better start with a little money.
Good ways to trade is always when we have good time to learn and good attitude to start , because in crypto the main reason why many fails because of Lack of Knowledge and also with bad attitude treating this market as a Easy to become millionaire to place their funds in which brings them to frustrations when the value drops badly and they turns out to be lost forever.
try not to look for lot of profit and only take what market brings you.

GREED is your enemy here in trading .
Knowledge is being advised often but not the attitude but it is actually important too. If we are a person that have a good attitude, we can easily attract luck and if we earn something, we are going to be humble and be grateful with this winning.

It is not bad to not have a full knowledge when you start because you are new to this anyway and you shouldn't just learn without trying the actual thing because that looks not right. You can still improve your self once you figure out if which part didn't do well. There are no guarantees to make a good trade but we should stick to the start that gives you the most. It is okay to lose sometimes but the time for winning can always come again.
Activity: 14
Merit: 12
February 23, 2022, 01:57:14 PM
Never be in a hurry to trade
Always invest on what you can afford to lose
Always have a plan ahead
Always know the steps and strategies of trading.
In addition
Have target
Research more on crypto
Be determine
Be vigilant
Be patient
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 23, 2022, 11:33:13 AM
Just patience in crypto will give us billionaire
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
February 23, 2022, 05:31:43 AM
The easiest way to identify a pump and dump scheme is when an unknown coin suddenly rises substantially without a real reason to do so.
That's for sure a pump and dump and as much as you can, you should avoid it. I avoid those projects that have pumped without any reason and I don't want to get stuck in between of it. The chance of an investor chasing the pump and get profit on it is fairly low. Those who have been there at the start, they're the ones that's making a lot of money because they've been there as the lowest since its inception. And as a trader or investor, I won't recommend chasing those pump and dump projects because instead of profit, you'll lose.
wrong , don't avoid that on the spot instead ride with it but never too greedy to seek for too much , best to buy and wait for small pump then sell.

we have seen many of pump and dump. and I am also one of those who rides when there is something similar i found specially when the pump is just started? i will take the opportunity to buy and wait for at least 5-10% growth then leave , that is what i do lol.
You can ride on it if you're too good in riding these pump and dump coins. But not everyone is good in riding it especially the newbies and that's why it's better for them to just avoid it.
Just because there's a chance that you can make big money from it, it's not wrong to just be safe and avoid it if you know that you might just get losses by riding it.
exactly , that is what we both meant here , as we can ride but of course with risk because there  are no profit if there are no big risk .

I actually did it once but never tried it again because i almost lost everything when i become too greedy to seek for more profit and end up selling with 5%  gain when it rose up to 70% but of course i did not decide to sell and wait for more .

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 21, 2022, 05:44:43 AM
There are no guarantees or definite indicators for crypto trading
but you can start by learning to read the news yourself and understand about crypto movements, if indeed you are still a newcomer, you better start with a little money.
Good ways to trade is always when we have good time to learn and good attitude to start , because in crypto the main reason why many fails because of Lack of Knowledge and also with bad attitude treating this market as a Easy to become millionaire to place their funds in which brings them to frustrations when the value drops badly and they turns out to be lost forever.
try not to look for lot of profit and only take what market brings you.

GREED is your enemy here in trading .
Activity: 14
Merit: 16
February 20, 2022, 03:12:16 PM
Never be in a hurry to trade
Always invest on what you can afford to lose
Always have a plan ahead
Always know the steps and strategies of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: