Pages:
Author

Topic: Goodbye all - Lending aspect for now. - page 2. (Read 2017 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
March 17, 2013, 08:32:11 AM
Later dude
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
March 17, 2013, 08:26:54 AM
Fucking tattoo this on your forehead and then read it daily while you brush your teeth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Weighted companion cube
March 17, 2013, 07:37:29 AM
I don't really know you, but I hope you at least broke even with your lending / investments.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
March 17, 2013, 06:07:16 AM
Yeah I know, there's some real vile pieces of human excrement on this forum. Still what goes around, comes around, as they say in life.

Stay in the community, but just don't lend anyone anymore coins squall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 17, 2013, 06:04:14 AM
It's unfortunate that you got scammed.. Even if you leave the community, I hope you actually save a bit of Bitcoin and perhaps check back in a few years. I nearly lent money to that guy, but my skeptic nature saved me.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
March 17, 2013, 05:56:12 AM
Well, I have been had for the last time, So I have decided to leave the BTC community, I shall take some time to wind up my business here with other people, and I shall go, I have a list of everyone who owes me money over the years, If the law cant handle it, I will.

This is due to the last loan by MAC who said his account got compramised, Then as soon as the loan went through, He logged on his account saying it was not him, LOL, He obviously has had trouble paying someone and needed quick cash, In any case, His secuirity was naff, Either way he is resposible for his account actions. As is everyone else.

The fact is BTC is a wonderfull thing, The problem is there are alot of people who don't want it to work, And bringing us down from the inside, I cant fight any longer on the forums, I have reams of logs, Details and I.P's I shall fight this offline.

I with to thank all the genuine people on here for supporting me, And I wish you well for your struggle in the future.

All the best
Squall1066

P.S. I won't lock this thread as I wish you all to see the comments this creates and really see what kind of community your all involved with.

EDIT - I was angry and upset when I wrote this, I shall no longer be lending, But I will stick around to see what develops, Sorry greyhawk and tomatocage you will have to find another weed digger lol  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: