Pages:
Author

Topic: Goodbye Philippines for Binance. - page 2. (Read 199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 30, 2023, 03:37:51 AM
This is common to crypto exchanges and not only Binance. They only registered in developed nations like United States, Canada and EU. They do not registered in Africa countries and countries in Asia and they are providing crypto services in the countries they are not registered. Not registered means not paying tax and not following some laws. The government can not like that.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 30, 2023, 02:04:49 AM
With this news just came out today, it says that Binance will be saying good bye to the Philippine traders and investors since SEC issued this ;

The removal of access in the Philippines, the SEC said in a statement, will take effect within three months of the issuance of its advisory on Nov. 28 to give Filipino users time to pull out investments from the crypto exchange.

We have 3 months to pull out our assets so it won't be lose forever as this exchange will become inaccessible when the time lapse.

This would have a big impact on the Philippine crypto traders as this exchange is currently the most popular exchange among traders, and personally, I love their p2p feature where I could easily sell my bitcoin and expect payment from local digital currency.

Read more ....

https://www.reuters.com/technology/philippines-sec-block-access-worlds-largest-crypto-exchange-binance-2023-11-29/ Cry
Pages:
Jump to: