Pages:
Author

Topic: Goodbye to Godaddy (New choice will be SONM) - page 2. (Read 1191 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I am looking forward to the web hosting on blockchain too. Godaddy has been boycotted by me long ago and it is rather hard to find a good host with cheap pricing.

For me too, since many years ago, but once SONM starts offering the web hosting service I will switch to SONM, it will take some time who knows, 1 or 2 years, just guessing now.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
hosting on blockchain? Any idea how would that work and how large would such blockchain need to be?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I am looking forward to the web hosting on blockchain too. Godaddy has been boycotted by me long ago and it is rather hard to find good host with cheap pricing.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Soon we will say goodbye to greedy companies like Godaddy and bluehost... Thanks to the SONM project, decentralized web hosting is possible now
on the blockchain, take a look at their SONM thread here:

How soon is soon? mmm no idea, it all depends on how many developers are working on the SONM project and how abundant their budget is, between other factors like how big the support they have from the crypto community and the non-crypto community which normally is smaller than the crypto,
but chances are the mainstream media reach them and spread the word and the support from their own community at slack.
Pages:
Jump to: