Pages:
Author

Topic: gooddice.us with 50,000+ btc house(bank roll) - page 10. (Read 9533 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 500
Sorry, but this looks like a simple scam.

If you actually have BTC50,000 ($45M) - you should be able to hire at least 1 normal developer. This site looks completely shit and broken Sad

The "deposit now and earn some easy BTC0.2" angle is pretty obvious too.

hahaha well spotted. Never looks good when the OP has negative trust. At least get a new account before trying to scam everyone  Roll Eyes
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
only sugestion for you, if you want promote youre gambling site
1 don't use fake data
2 youre account is red trust and newbie account, so very low trust is client want play youre gambling site
He has already negative trust and theres nothing to ask for more proofs since those members who post above is already enough and this site is a total scam.50k Btc bankroll is just a lie to lure up people but the truth it do only have 0.02.
Activity: 588
only sugestion for you, if you want promote youre gambling site
1 don't use fake data
2 youre account is red trust and newbie account, so very low trust is client want play youre gambling site
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
bump

We will sign a message with our cold storage address.

Bump this as well, still waiting for you to sign a message an address that you claims have 50k btc. Forget it or did I miss something here or do you still try to find/collect the 50k btc?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
bump
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Tried to withdraw a tiny amount, nothing came through. This seems like a scam, do not deposit.

All withdraw sent

Don't try to  frame us up.

Show the proof of your account , your deposit, your bets, and your withdraw.

Anything can be proof is welcome.

this seems to be the address where they pool deposits:
https://blockchain.info/address/15tpY3AFRirwPmMRwDigYoUTK2bMq98Eyk

0.02 btc there, a far cry from 50k.

I need to show proof of my bets so you process my withdrawal? Yeah, thanks, not really interested in this debate. You can show proof of your bankroll first.

Again, apparent scam site, avoid.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
SCAM DONT DEPOSIT !. WELL I WILL DEPOSIT MY SHIT THERE LMAO
Activity: 392
Tried to withdraw a tiny amount, nothing came through. This seems like a scam, do not deposit.

You could perfectly make manual payment after seeing the post.

Fact is that you claim having 45M $ but you have a shitty designed website without automated payments?
Who's going to believe that?

All withdraw sent

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

All withdraw sent

Activity: 383

Wait patiently, and then to make a scam accusation thread, let more people know this is a scam site. Wishe you good luck and get paid, my pal.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

Thank you for notifying us, they claims to have 50,000 btc house bankroll but they cant process tiny withdrawal?
Too many bad things about this site, so we should stay away unless we want to donate some bits to the owner. LMAO

Not very surprising but thanks for testing.
Case settled then.
Activity: 244
Seems you are so interested in escrow?

But the problem is How can I trust  escrow?

Awesome! Yeah, don't use escrow. Just sign a message like:

"bankroll for gooddice.us Jan-25-2017"

from an address that has the money, and it should be sufficient =)

Not sure it would be enough... but it would be a good start yeah.

Point is that if you want to be taken seriously, you got to be professional.
The site isn't professional, sure. But worst part is that neither is this thread or the guy talking ^^
Activity: 383
Interesting. It seems like a Chinese site translated to English (there's a few untranslated strings like: "余额不足!"). I've always wondered what the Chinese-bitcoin-gambling market is like (and how big it is).

Anyway, if you want people to take your site seriously you'll need to sign a message from a well funded bitcoin address, so people can verify you really have such an incredible amount of funds for your bankroll Grin

LOL, it is doen by Chinese, and Chinese like lying, one notorious Chinese scam site is girlbtc.com, and ther other one is btcfanbei. Maybe OP is one of the 2 sites' owners.
I really don't want to derail this thread but I notice that he kinda have the same posting style with girlbtc.

If this site owner is really girlbtc, it would be very scammy, he had bad reputation, if he wants to have real business, he should be honest.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Interesting. It seems like a Chinese site translated to English (there's a few untranslated strings like: "余额不足!"). I've always wondered what the Chinese-bitcoin-gambling market is like (and how big it is).

Anyway, if you want people to take your site seriously you'll need to sign a message from a well funded bitcoin address, so people can verify you really have such an incredible amount of funds for your bankroll Grin

LOL, it is doen by Chinese, and Chinese like lying, one notorious Chinese scam site is girlbtc.com, and ther other one is btcfanbei. Maybe OP is one of the 2 sites' owners.
I really don't want to derail this thread but I notice that he kinda have the same posting style with girlbtc.
Some of op's post1 post2  compared to girlbtc's post.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Btw:It is interesting someone put red on me just because" he think I am a scammer ". I think the trust system on this forum is shit. it works like that " when you are walking on the street , and some old guy said , attention he walks in that way , he is problely a scammer, then the police put him in the jail.  just because someone said he may be scammer."  LOL

Yeah totally,  that random dude with a DT status and a hero rank should only do it after they scam people. That dude probably bullshitted all the time he was tagging others before this one /sarcasm

I also wonder what this was all about, some random bullshit again I guess
Buying Jr member and above,  PM me your price from the account

Postions:
5 Jr members
5 members
5 Full members
5 Sr. memberbs
5 Hero members
5 L
franky1 10: -0 / +1   2016-12-18   0.00000000      guy spamming peoples PM's with fake posts trying to blackmail and spam.

Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
This thread should be in the trash bin  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Waiting for the sign message of the 50k btc bankroll, it sounds almost impossible that you own it in your cold storage. Your site tells it all, how can a simple dice site like this has 50k btc bankroll?

I think this is not 50k btc, this is 50k usd Grin

No your all wrong it should actually be 50,000 sats!!
Activity: 528
What does "ToS" means.
ToS= Terms of Service

i would like to see this one too. Come on sign a message to prove if your site has 50,000 bitcoin. I don't think a new site has huge amount of bitcoin like that.

LOL, OP doesn't know what ToS stands for, he must be the Chinese, like previous people said. And 50k BTC is definitely scam claim, guys don't deposit any penny.
Pages:
Jump to: