Pages:
Author

Topic: GoodNews: Japan is finally given licence to bitcoin exchanges - page 6. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
"Every disappointment is a blessing" - Unknown

Japan has finally joined the crypto-currency race by giving licence to crypto-currency exchanges but with regulations to avoid experiencing another market collapsed by the market e.g. Mt.Gox

Coincheck’s application approved for Japan’s new bitcoin exchange registration
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/13/coinchecks-application-approved-japans-new-bitcoin-exchange-registration/amp/

It's actually good news when exchanges get legitimated with regulations and licenses. I don't know why so much people hate on this. If you are going to have people buying BTC using the legacy system, at least let's make it the right way so the owners of the exchanges can't scam people trying to buy BTC.

I think the next step is for China to do the same, and China will be back once again with regulated exchanges and the price will pump to $5000, but if they don't ,we don really need them, we can pump to $5000+ without chinese exchanges taking part.
I do have a strong feeling that they would really do the same path too on which they would regulate exchanges which prices would really sore up high and now Japan made the 1st move regarding on this matter and its actually a good news for those people who do really like to buy bitcoin on licensed exchanges.Security on this matter will interest many people on buying bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Japan has finally joined the crypto-currency race by giving licence to crypto-currency exchanges but with regulations to avoid experiencing another market collapsed by the market e.g. Mt.Gox

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/13/coinchecks-application-approved-japans-new-bitcoin-exchange-registration/amp/

It's actually good news when exchanges get legitimated with regulations and licenses. I don't know why so much people hate on this. If you are going to have people buying BTC using the legacy system, at least let's make it the right way so the owners of the exchanges can't scam people trying to buy BTC.

I think the next step is for China to do the same, and China will be back once again with regulated exchanges and the price will pump to $5000, but if they don't ,we don really need them, we can pump to $5000+ without chinese exchanges taking part.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
My guess is the affected China exchange will be opening exchange in Japan.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io

Pages:
Jump to: