Pages:
Author

Topic: Google App not opening Ledger Nano S, please help - page 2. (Read 342 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Maybe the browser support is on ??
no i made sure to do that
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Make sure you don't have any other extensions blocking it (disable everything preferably) and If you're using a VPN or Tor, try to not use it (I had a similar problem but with Trezor). If that doesn't work, I suggest posting in /r/Ledgerwallet and email support (less responsive). Alternatively, If you're just the device for Bitcoin or Ethereum then you could use it with Electrum/myetherwallet.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I first bought this in december and it worked fine at first then i wanted to check it last month and suddenly the google app wouldnt recognize the Ledger Nano S (stuck on “To begin, connect your Ledger Wallet."). I had bought another one at the same time to hold more cryptos and it has the same problem also. Ive set the browser support to “No”, uninstalled and reinstalled the ledger apps on google, took my ledgers to other computers at other locations, used the 24 word recovery, and yet still cant open the wallets. I bought a third Ledger Nano S just now to make sure it wasnt the hardware and used my 24 word recovery phrase and the nano itself will say its ready to go after setup, but once again its useless since the google app (both ledger manager and wallet) doesnt recognize the device. I have no idea what happened between the last time it worked and now but Im on my 3rd nano that wont open in google apps (and yes, one was bought direct from the manufacturer in france). This shouldnt be this difficult...
What am i missing here?
Pages:
Jump to: