Pages:
Author

Topic: Google ban cryptocurrency Ads ( maybe their joke of the year ) - page 3. (Read 405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
On 18 march Google said will ban all crypto related Ads services but until now I still see the ads running, what a jokes?
I see it seems google is getting interested to invest bitcoin so they start making a bit of a problem to drop the bitcoin so they can buy at the cheapest price. Lol
I think that's not fair, but I do not mind them cause I can still enjoy this shockingly crypto world.
I do not care they do bad actions against bitcoin at the moment, I believe they will start to open their eyes and start to see the many good sides of the crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Now there are blockchain companies that are suing Google, Facebook, and twitter for banning all of the advertising related to encrypted money!

Google's ban on all encryption money related advertising will only be implemented in June!

Care to give a source for that? I hate it when people post these claims without providing any news sources to back it up.
I can't find any articles that back up your claims, so I assume you're just making stuff up to increase your post count...
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
On 18 march Google said will ban all crypto related Ads services but until now I still see the ads running, what a jokes?
Google is joining the parade of those who want to ban bitcoin but i don't think they would be successful because there are a lot of other ways to promote cryptocurrency. Facebook is the first one to ban bitcoin but until now i saw ICO advertisement on FB, so i think they are not successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

they said they will ban on June.

Facebook has already done it. but I can still share anything about crytcurrency.
Google also does the same thing, but I think they just make an issue for their interests.
their action is a monopoly to suppress prices.

I guess You should understand correctly that they will ban The Advertisements services. it doesn't mean that you can not make posts about cryptos. I think you can differentiate between Advertisements and posts.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Most likely such a ban will just result in a temporary rise of ad prices on alternative ads services. Hopefully, such a censorship will result in a mass switch to more decentralized and independent services.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Facebook has already done it. but I can still share anything about crytcurrency.
Google also does the same thing, but I think they just make an issue for their interests.
yes I think so, just monopolize to press the price but to make a post on facebook by using #ico #cryptocurrency etc it is a hard ban.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

It was expected and now it's even an old news!

Not only Google, but Twitter already joined the ban group. Now crypto ads are banned on all 3 bigs - FB, Google and Twitter.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
they want to ban it because they want to reduce scams or greedy people who want to earn and lied to all investors but google cannot do it immediately because there are many ico adds that use google to promote their project so definitely google cannot replace ico add or remove it.
They can't just remove it immediately, simple because of some ads are paying for it and there is a contract when you pay for your ads to be advertise on it. If they remove it, there will be more compliant into them.
Its just like the facebook, they are still advertising some ICOs that are paying for ads to them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Are we going to say they have succeeded suppress the price as the price is now at the bad state? I think Google said it will ban cryptocurrences ads starting from June this year and I think we have to wait for that time before we can know if the ads ban is going to be infective or not.
Activity: 490
I'm wondering also why there still some crypto related content on google and facebook if they totally confirm to restrict crypto currencies to advertise on their site. And it's been months since they acknowledge that news around the internet and nothings happen until now. maybe fake news.? Lol

Or maybe they don't want to really ban ICO ads. I speculate that the government has put some pressure on this big social media giants that's why they are banning it, however, they haven't put any filtered yet that's why we still seen a lot of ads popping around those social media. We know that they are big companies and capable of putting algorithm around their platform to clean it out, but why we are still seeing it today? Because its gonna take a lot of effort on their part and I don't think they are willing to shell out money just to do that. They are other important things for them for sure, and banning crypto ads this year may not be their priority. Grin
Sometime media/news arent literally true, sometime they just want to control the FUD and the FOMO.
Its really sad that the crypto market is really responsive to every news.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
I'm wondering also why there still some crypto related content on google and facebook if they totally confirm to restrict crypto currencies to advertise on their site. And it's been months since they acknowledge that news around the internet and nothings happen until now. maybe fake news.? Lol

Or maybe they don't want to really ban ICO ads. I speculate that the government has put some pressure on this big social media giants that's why they are banning it, however, they haven't put any filtered yet that's why we still seen a lot of ads popping around those social media. We know that they are big companies and capable of putting algorithm around their platform to clean it out, but why we are still seeing it today? Because its gonna take a lot of effort on their part and I don't think they are willing to shell out money just to do that. They are other important things for them for sure, and banning crypto ads this year may not be their priority. Grin
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Now there are blockchain companies that are suing Google, Facebook, and twitter for banning all of the advertising related to encrypted money!

Google's ban on all encryption money related advertising will only be implemented in June!
Activity: 420
they want to ban it because they want to reduce scams or greedy people who want to earn and lied to all investors but google cannot do it immediately because there are many ico adds that use google to promote their project so definitely google cannot replace ico add or remove it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: