Pages:
Author

Topic: Google censored my review of the Wuhan Institute of Virology. - page 2. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
"I was being sarcastic, you were being a jerk to NotFuzzyWarm and kinda self aggrandized to be ticked off that Google took your review down.
Accusing people of being hateful to you barely 100ish posts in is a little bit "extra"--I don't know if it's cultural or something that might need to be medicated ?"-Dude. You are defending someone who is out there calling me a nobody? Why the **** do you expect me to be nice to those sorts of people? They are good for nothing scumbags! Please stop it with your asinine hatred! I am trying to have a reasonable discussion and people like you and NotFuzzyWarm are spewing asinine hatred and garbage! It is truly pathetic!

Activity: 902
Merit: 655
Do due diligence
Sorry. Yelp does not list businesses in China. But then again, the coronavirus pandemic (which should start to achieve post-pandemic status any day now) has affected everyone on Earth, so everyone on Earth needs to hear my review of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, so I am just going to post my review of the WIV on the internet so that the great and mighty people of the internet can astonish their friends. After all, the Streisand effect is not merely an observation; it is a commandment from God that we all must obey.

P.S. I remind everyone that by timestamps I am only referring to cryptographic proofs that nobody has modified the documents after the time posted on the timestamps. These cryptographic proofs are typically just cryptographic hashes or more efficiently, Merkle roots. Posting entire documents on the Bitcoin blockchain is really bad (too expensive, not private, clutters the blockchain with unnecessary baggage), but posting timestamps on the Bitcoin blockchain should be FREE YAYYYYY!

Sorry, I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but I have to give the reminder for people who don't understand timestampery.

I was being sarcastic, you were being a jerk to NotFuzzyWarm and kinda self aggrandized to be ticked off that Google took your review down.
Accusing people of being hateful to you barely 100ish posts in is a little bit "extra"--I don't know if it's cultural or something that might need to be medicated ?

jesus christ, people still believe covid was created in laboratories?  Sad

I wouldn't totally dismiss the lab as an origin, that would almost be more of a comfort at this moment since wet markets are still a thing.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
"...people still believe covid was created in laboratories?..."-My education is in mathematics and not viruses, so I am not going to assert with what probability I believe that the Sars-Cov-2 leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The Wuhan Institute of Virology is the center that housed the most bat coronaviruses in the galaxy. In any case, there are plenty of experts who do believe the lab leak hypothesis is plausible, so your inflammatory remarks are simply unintelligent and baseless insults.

The goal of posting timestamps of all records from the Wuhan Institute of Virology on public blockchains including the Bitcoin blockchain is to aid investigations and to make sure that nobody is able to forge the records after the fact. These investigations are kind of important. These BSL-4 laboratories that do not post timestamps of all their records on blockchains are criminally negligent; the punishment for this senseless idiocy must be swift and severe.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
jesus christ, people still believe covid was created in laboratories?  Sad
Sorry. Yelp does not list businesses in China. But then again, the coronavirus pandemic (which should start to achieve post-pandemic status any day now) has affected everyone on Earth, so everyone on Earth needs to hear my review of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, so I am just going to post my review of the WIV on the internet so that the great and mighty people of the internet can astonish their friends. After all, the Streisand effect is not merely an observation; it is a commandment from God that we all must obey.

P.S. I remind everyone that by timestamps I am only referring to cryptographic proofs that nobody has modified the documents after the time posted on the timestamps. These cryptographic proofs are typically just cryptographic hashes or more efficiently, Merkle roots. Posting entire documents on the Bitcoin blockchain is really bad (too expensive, not private, clutters the blockchain with unnecessary baggage), but posting timestamps on the Bitcoin blockchain should be FREE YAYYYYY!

Sorry, I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but I have to give the reminder for people who don't understand timestampery.
Activity: 902
Merit: 655
Do due diligence
And just who the hell are you to demand that any person or organization to do what you want? Ans: Nobody 'special', just a person with one helluva over developed sense of self importance... In your last paragraph you try to make it sound as if there is some sort of government or globally-recognized mandate to store records in a blockchain and WIV is ignoring it.
All BSL-4 biological laboratories MUST post the timestamps of all their records on the Bitcoin blockchain (and other blockchains too). Any failure to do this must be considered an act of warfare!
Guess what - nope.

That said, storing documents and records on some sort of blockchain -- good idea.
Storing them on the BTC blockchain -- horrible one as the BTC blockchain is NOT made for records keeping.
Yeah wouldn't it be cool to have documents and records on blockchains. (lol I am getting so old when docs on blockchains is my new cool  Cheesy )

jvanname, try Yelp instead.
"And so you go on a rant trying to deride anyone who does not feel as you do?"-No. I am calling you hateful because you are a hateful entity.

"No matter what the source I also never take anything they present at face value."-Good. Now follow your own advice. Oh wait. You can't since you immediately dismiss and hate anyone who is not a part of the media. Instead of listening and trying to understand what people are saying, you immediately dismiss then and call them nobodies because you are an incredibly evil and hateful person.

"Spot-on correct."-I know how people like you think since I have heard the line thousands of times, and it is getting really old.

"Pointing out errors in someones logic is not censorship. It is trying to restore balance to their reasoning."-And do you think the proper way to do this is to call them nobodies? Because that is not pointing out any errors at all. That is just being evil.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
You were being hateful because you are a very bad person.
And so you go on a rant trying to deride anyone who does not feel as you do?
Guess what, I view all news sources, frankly alJazeera and NHK are my favorite go-to's for news. Fox and CNN are at the bottom of my list. No matter what the source I also never take anything they present at face value.

Pointing out errors in someones logic is not censorship. It is trying to restore balance to their reasoning.
I bet you also think that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin should not have mining algorithms that are designed to advance science because you believe that that is not its purpose.
Spot-on correct. BTC and many if not most other coins was created for 1 thing and 1 thing only. You want a variation of it to do other things you are free to make yet another public blockchain coin/token to do whatever Swiss army knife collection of functions you want.
No. You were being hateful because you are a very bad person. You need to apologize for your hatred.

"Nothing hateful, just pointing out that you are not in any sort of position or are person of interest to try and sway public opinion, just a random person getting up on a soapbox loudly proclaiming their opinion."-Yes. Because we all should just listen to the people on TV and we should all just watch Fox News and CNN. You are not saying this to make a point; you are simply saying this to spew your own hatred because you are an extremely hateful entity who thinks that everyone who is not Fox News and CNN should just shut up. You are a truly terrible person!

"And please try to understand that the Bitcoin blockchain is NOT for any sort of records keeping other than currency transactions even if just timestamps. There are many other chains created just for that."-So are you going to try to censor anyone who tries to post timestamps on the Bitcoin blockchain because you don't think that is its purpose? Do you think that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can only have a narrow limited functionality? I bet you also think that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin should not have mining algorithms that are designed to advance science because you believe that that is not its purpose.
legendary
Nothing hateful, just pointing out that you are not in any sort of appointed, academic, or political position nor are person of Social Interest to try and sway public opinion, just a random person getting up on a soapbox loudly proclaiming their opinion. Yes, in the US you have every right to do that - and we your unwilling audience have the same right to view you as we like, let you know it and as in this case, ignore ya.

And please try to understand that the Bitcoin blockchain is NOT for any sort of records keeping other than currency transactions even if just timestamps. There are many other chains created just for that.
"And just who the hell are you to demand that any person or organization to do what you want?"-Have you heard of the 1st amendment? Did you know that you are actually using your first amendment rights right here. Google has the right to try to censor me, but I also have the right to call them out on their censorship. I also have the responsibility to spread the message as loudly and proudly as possible once I detect censorship. Have you hear of the Streisand effect? This is when people respond to censorship by spreading the message.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

"Ans: Nobody, just a person with one helluva over developed sense of self importance..."-Please do not call me a nobody. That is incredibly rude and disrespectful. Please learn a thing or two about decency. You clearly are a very hateful and spiteful person!

"That said, storing documents and records on some sort of blockchain -- good idea. Storing them on the BTC blockchain -- horrible one as the BTC blockchain is NOT made for records keeping."-I never claimed that anyone should store documents and records on the Bitcoin blockchain. I simply said that the Bitcoin blockchain should store the timestamps of records. Timestamps are simply cryptographic hashes or more efficiently Merkle roots of documents posted on blockchains like the Bitcoin blockchain. Timestamps are only there to prove that nobody has messed with the documents after the block on the blockchain has been published.

Go to this totally non-sponsored link for more information about how timestamping works. https://opentimestamps.org/

Please try to understand what I am saying before saying something extremely hateful because you are making yourself look like an ass!
legendary
And just who the hell are you to demand that any person or organization to do what you want? Ans: Nobody 'special', just a person with one helluva over developed sense of self importance... In your last paragraph you try to make it sound as if there is some sort of government or globally-recognized mandate to store records in a blockchain and WIV is ignoring it.
All BSL-4 biological laboratories MUST post the timestamps of all their records on the Bitcoin blockchain (and other blockchains too). Any failure to do this must be considered an act of warfare!
Guess what - nope.

That said, storing documents and records on some sort of blockchain -- good idea.
Storing them on the BTC blockchain -- horrible one as the BTC blockchain is NOT made for records keeping.
Since Google has censored my review of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, I am going to post this review right here and spread the message as far and wide as possible:

"This institute has not posted timestamps on blockchains of all its records in order to aid the investigators and everyone else in determining whether the Sars-Cov-2 virus was produced in a laboratory or not. Once the WIV posts the timestamps of its records on blockchains, the records which are timestamped cannot be changed without nullifying the timestamps."

All BSL-4 biological laboratories MUST post the timestamps of all their records on the Bitcoin blockchain (and other blockchains too). Any failure to do this must be considered an act of warfare! People have the right to know!
Pages:
Jump to: