Pages:
Author

Topic: Google chrome stopping Blockchain.info & CoinBase.com !!! - page 2. (Read 1665 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
its working fine here too in both browser.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
All works on my end, both firefox and chrome.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Be careful, there is a phishing fake blockchain address that has been stealing bitcoins.
Make sure to type in the correct blockchain.info
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have no issues using Chrome and Fireox
Activity: 546
I am using firefox but blockchain.info not opening for me.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
Does this only affect chrome?  Could it be with any new add-ons you've installed?  Or anything you've downloaded recently?

I checked with Firefox too and the problem was there as well ...though everything is fine now !!!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I could access both the websites using Chrome.

I can access Blockchain.info from Chrome will no problems ... I believe this is the "real" blockchain.info Smiley
Activity: 300
Merit: 253
Ok Check!
I could access both the websites using Chrome.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
Does this only affect chrome?  Could it be with any new add-ons you've installed?  Or anything you've downloaded recently?
legendary
I can access blockchain.info but now sure if it is the real one. Are you using the usual DNS? If you are using some sort of proxy?

I have not changed anything at my end since last 2 months !!!
Activity: 672
I can access blockchain.info but now sure if it is the real one. Are you using the usual DNS? If you are using some sort of proxy?
legendary
I am unable to connect to blockchain.info & coinbase.com from Chrome !!! I'm getting the following message...

Cannot connect to the real blockchain.info

Something is currently interfering with your secure connection to blockchain.info.

Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.

If you were to visit blockchain.info right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real blockchain.info.

Am I the only one ? Its not that https is affected as I can access gmail easily. This forum is also on https. So what may be the problem ?

p.s. I'm using my usual connection and it is not Wi-Fi.
Pages:
Jump to: