Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Cloud (free trial) Aws EC2 (20 lim) Azure (free trial and pay as you go) - page 2. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
still have the vouch copy?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hi did you have a vouch copy? I will write a review of your code Wink
You need account for test? If yes , pm me
Activity: 294
Merit: 9

Well i'm not sure if he is giving out a free vouch copy! I used his vouch copy(a google cloud account) for 5-6 days and then i returned him back! As i mentioned above, i wanted the Google Cloud Account for a specific reason( not for $300 trial), it didn't serve my purpose so i returned him back and he didn't charge me for that! But i can ensure that within the 5-6 days of usage there was no issue with the cloud account. Usually when using VCC's the account(Billing ID) gets deactivated within 2 days but his VCC works properly..
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
TOTALLY SCAM

I myself have tried his Google trial $300[ was allotted a free Voucher] and it worked fine! Although i returned him back his account because i wanted it for a specific reason. I used the account for 6-7 days and there was no issues. It worked perfectly! NO SUSPENSION FOR SURE. It's a request not to say anything regarding anyone without any proof! He is a very good and kind person, didn't charge anything from me for trying it out.!
Activity: 4
Activity: 63
Hi friends!
I sell google accounts, work great, for the quality I answer, the price of the account is $ 18  (we can arrange for the number of accounts)
And sell Azure , Aws EC2 (with 20 limits ) price pm me ..
I create accounts myself, so the quality is good.
If you are interested in the offer
Pages:
Jump to: