Pages:
Author

Topic: Google developers about Bitcoin: "The revolution of crypto currency" - page 2. (Read 1690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Nice to see, it can bring people to try and learn about it.
Well 213 retweets and 206 favorites, it's not bad.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Brilliant video, good to have more positive exposure instead of the lately large amount of negative aspects within the media.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
Great find! Thanks for sharing.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Very interesting. It's nice to see developers from the world's largest software company being excited about BTC. I wonder what's next. If Google could pay the webmasters who have an Adsense account with BTC, that would be fantastic. Am I dreaming, or is it possible?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Nice! There's a few technical errors, but other than that, it's an all around good for exposure. (It's always refreshing not to only get reporting on the negative stuff bitcoin is used for)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Great news, if only some of the google developers that follow this account join to bitcoin ecosystem ... Also i think that users that follow this account have read anything about bitcoin before, and this tweet and video could grow its interest on bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Google over Apple in helping us grow. Think google would build around it offer supporting products. Apple would stifle and push its own after a set time.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I would love to see bitcoin as mainstream as gmail. They should work together to achieve this.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Those are great news indeed but I don't read too much into it. I didn't get future development or Google implementation from that just some admiration which is great but far from Bitcoin taking over Google in the Play Store hehe. With Bitcoin one never knows, I still feel there are a lot of negative issues surrounding it and it needs a lot of good vibes if it truly wants another chance to go mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Denker (nice catch!) and above commenters

If Google takes to Bitcoin in any kind of a big way, that is indeed "YUUUGE", that would get a lot of smart minds hard at work making more products and services that would of use.  Google might even find a way to get into eBay's space too (for example).

Let's see if this is a major development, I can only think that it IS meaningful.  I would like to see more reactions (not just here, but in the marketplace) as well.

EDIT: Mmm, Google also has a LOT of computational power "up there" in The Cloud.  Hmm, maybe they might mine.......?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
Awesome, this is a huge step for bitcoin, google is one of the giants of the world, 2016 seems that will be a great year for bitcoin Wink

lets hope, as they said (google developers), that they dont stop by release more videos about bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
The most interest part is it is being pushed towards 1.5M+ devs. If even 1% of them gets introduced to bitcoin through this, it is a gain.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
This video and tweet had been shared by google developers yesterday.
Next stop for Bitcoin into mainstream??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN7cmfoH06w&feature=youtu.be

One more step towards mainstream I would say.If some global giant like Google has something good to say about something,many would obviously take interest in it but for bitcoin to become mainstream,it has to go a long way
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Great video, first time ive seen that one, and shown on a great channel also.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
This video and tweet had been shared by google developers yesterday.
Next stop for Bitcoin into mainstream??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN7cmfoH06w&feature=youtu.be

Pages:
Jump to: