Pages:
Author

Topic: Google has allowed the advertisement of cryptocurrency back! - page 3. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 5
thats a good news for avertising cryptocurrency , almost 90% use google search engine and youtube for spend their time, facebook company should do the same way, so other people fast know about cryptocurrency and investing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
I did't help. Bitcoin is still hovering around 0
What? You were expecting the price to just push up immediately because Google decided to limit the ban on cryptocurrency advert. Oh please! And I wonder where you are seeing 0 from anyway.

News naturally is not even something I would count on to bring about some huge changes to a market unless it is something that could bring about some real adoption of cryptocurrency and real demand, let alone a news of this, when Google actually realize the revenue they will be making from it anyway and want to decide to tap from it. It is not like initially when the ban was stated; anyone cared in the first place, so why should anyone care now?
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
They are still strict by having that application for a certification but its really a good news.

Who doesn't like google? its the biggest search engine in the world so any positive news related to crypto's is a good news.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
At the first time Google issued a decision that their platform banned cryptocurrency advertising, I just thought this was only temporary. And the aim is to reduce and even improve industrial cryptocurrency in stages. We can see now the requirements fulfilled by the cryptocurrency advertiser when he wants to make an ad, and nothing else is to improve the ICO system that is very vulnerable to fraud. And by the way, this regulation will make cryptocurrency more trusted by everyone, and can even attract new users and investors.
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
This is good news to the cryptocurrency market, although the ban was bogus to begin with.

Big corporations and governments love to think that they need to protect their customers from themselves. I find it ridiculous. But I guess there's a lot of incompetent people.

Either way this news is positive for the space.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
good news surprises, with Google allowing cryptocurrency advertising, will have a very good impact on crypto values which are currently mostly weakening.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
No doubt, this is definitely a good news for those exchange platforms being said because they will have a greater chance of getting clients since there are millions of people accessing Google everyday and it's a little bit impossible that no one will even got interested to their ads, but wait there's more. Google has an outstanding reputation, if your product/service attached into it's name somehow then I'm sure others will trust to your product/service too.

But when it comes in general, I doubt this news will provide a great impact in the current market situation. For me, it doesn't have enough hype to pull up the price of cyptos. I guess we still need to endure this bearish days further Sad.
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
Very good news because Google classmate media ads will have a big influence on crypto development, I hope that after October the price of Crypto will rise again
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
This is very good news because Google has allowed back advertisements about crypto and Google also requested that crypto regulation be made as soon as possible
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
No way ,this is good news.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I did't help. Bitcoin is still hovering around 0
Activity: 196
Google has announced that regulated cryptocurrency exchanges will be allowed to advertise on its platforms in the United States and Japan starting in October. This removes some of the restrictions the company placed on crypto ads in June. Google explained that “Advertisers will be able to apply for certification once the policy launches in October,” noting that “This policy will apply globally to all accounts that advertise these financial products.”

This is really good for the current market, I hope it can help the market flourish. We are getting more and more good news for the market!

Link: https://news.bitcoin.com/google-crypto-ads-us-japan/
Pages:
Jump to: