Pages:
Author

Topic: GOOGLE hasn't banned BITCOIN advertising - page 5. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 17
I think to those people who always believe in a hear say their always the one who spread the fake news but if you are a resourceful person you will not easily believe to those fake news by the media they always tell to the people about the negativity in bitcoin now better to wait and let see what will happen in this coming june because google said they will ban any related ads in crypto currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Here's what Google said:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803

My first comment is that there's never been any BTC advertisement. Who would pay for it? The BTC's foundation? This board's webmaster? As there's no corporation, nor an individual owning BTC, there can't be any kind of advertising. The only ads I've ever seen were for lousy ICOs, shitcoins, trading and exchanges websites where you can make a deposit but not a withdrawal, trading consultants who screw you with the promise to show you how not to get screwed, and super safe crypto-wallets where your private keys are automatically sent to a smart angel in East Russia. Google wants to ban all that? I say thanks Google!

For now, the date on top says June 2018 making it seem indecisiveness from Google's part. Google ads is a huge market for the company not only in terms of money but also the massive traffic it attains. Redirecting these to a shitcoin or a scam ICO could mean disaster for Google itself as it would be sending lambs to the slaughter.
About BTC advertising, why does it need advertising at all? We're already seeing Bitcoin at #1 from the beginning of the cryptocurrency era and every mouth in world has the word at the tip of its tongue.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
They really haven't issued a public notice concerning the ban of bitcoin advertising although it won't be much of a surprise to me if the news comes out soon that they actually banned bitcoin advertising. The number of people who have being scammed from these Ads are alarming and it gives the cryptocurrency market a bad name as people will start to think that the market is full of scammers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It will work in favor of BTC .This ban will control  fake ICO advertisement only
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
They really haven't issued a public notice concerning the ban of bitcoin advertising although it won't be much of a surprise to me if the news comes out soon that they actually banned bitcoin advertising. The number of people who have being scammed from these Ads are alarming and it gives the cryptocurrency market a bad name as people will start to think that the market is full of scammers.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
But I had seen google is readying to ban ICO ads.Google said it will start in june of this year.

We have to wait till june to see is this news fake or not.
Activity: 28
Google as stated will ban any advertisements relating to cryptoocurrency by June yet I think it won't totally ban ads as long as it doesn't cause any harm to people and it will be applied for certification.
Activity: 164
They haven't put out an official statement talking about the ban of bitcoin advertising but I think we all know that the ban is coming due to the high amount of scams being carried out with these ADs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
As far as I know, Google will ban the advertising of crypto-currencies and ICO projects in June of this year.
I consider Google's decision is correct, because a lot of scam projects have been using ads lately in Google, Facebook, Twitter for their illegal activities.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Here's what Google said:

My first comment is that there's never been any BTC advertisement. Who would pay for it? The BTC's foundation? This board's webmaster? As there's no corporation, nor an individual owning BTC, there can't be any kind of advertising. The only ads I've ever seen were for lousy ICOs, shitcoins, trading and exchanges websites where you can make a deposit but not a withdrawal, trading consultants who screw you with the promise to show you how not to get screwed, and super safe crypto-wallets where your private keys are automatically sent to a smart angel in East Russia. Google wants to ban all that? I say thanks Google!

Yes exactly there aren't any ads of bitcoin but there are ads which are linked to bitcoin in some or the other way.A month ago there was this news spreading like a wildfire that crypto related news will be banned by google,but I can still see ICO and other such stuff related news in google ads.So that news is totally fake.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
It is kind of logically that Google or Facebook hasn't banned bitcoin advertising since there is no advertising on bitcoin. Bitcoin does not need promotion because it is already the most popular cryptocurrency and amyway there is no one to pay for it since bitcoin is not controlled by anyone.

As you said Google and Facebook bann only shit ICO's that are highly promoted to create a good hype and after that suddenly their website either disappear or they give an excuse saying they have a problem or their funds were stolen. This bann is bad for good ICO's that really want to change something and help the world but I am sure they are going to find other ways to promote and people will obverse and difference the good ones from the bad ones.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
As usual, the target of this FUD is low hands.
They will afraid and sold his coins.
If you're an veteran of crypto, you won't trust this fud
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Here's what Google said:

Good information thanks for sharing it here, with that means not entirely google ban advertising for crypto because there is a policy between 1 and 2, which is still allowed and not allowed anymore.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
That's good to hear. Filtering out the bad ones from the good ones. But anyway, this news still caused a major dump and lives starving.

There's a lot f media propaganda against bitcoin in recent times and peiople  ride on them to spew lies in to the public in order to breed FUD'S for decent investor s to start thinking otherwise. This development hasn't helped bitcoin that much and this google issue is a classical example.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
That's good to hear. Filtering out the bad ones from the good ones. But anyway, this news still caused a major dump and lives starving.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
 google is totaly trustworthy , and nobody should worry they have any bad intentions
in mind
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Google does not mind bitcoin because people want to ask Google what it is and where it comes from and how it can not answer google to ban bitcoin on google
Activity: 1
Maybe GOOGLE is inventing coins by itself.
Activity: 154
I think that google will not ban the Bitcoin but Google may be ban cryptocurrencies related websites advertising. They can be ICOs, gambling websites, exchanges, Lending websites, etc.
Activity: 21
Well thats good news. And i totally agree with you that there are no person or no one who advertise bitcoins since no one is controlling it
Pages:
Jump to: