Pages:
Author

Topic: Google reCaptcha is soooooooooo annoying!!! - page 2. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 09:08:29 PM
It usually shows me cars, street signs etc only when I'm browsing through Tor or Vpn. And simple click is enough if I'm under my own dedicated IP. Just try to get rid of blind folks from your IP address.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
September 12, 2017, 09:01:05 PM
Yes, it's annoying. I think that bitcointalk admins should find a way to connect these annoying reCaptcha to some coin mining process, like Raiblocks, so that while we get verified before accessing the site we also mine some coins through Proof of reCaptcha.
Activity: 25
September 12, 2017, 01:23:32 AM
I have gone through about 20 to 50 sets of reCaptcha images on cars, roads, store fronts, and street signs and I'm still being told to "Try Again"!  Angry Angry Angry

My goodness, it's so difficult to login to sites that have these reCaptcha verification sets and it is so annoying. I know there are many like me who can identify the items being asked correctly but why are we being asked to try again?

Some other means to verify user login should be used, and hopefully the websites that use these reCaptchas offer an alternative when three tries of the reCaptcha fails  Angry

Yeah god damn cars is the worst
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 03:50:35 AM
Better safe than sorry.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
September 11, 2017, 03:38:59 AM
Here with you guys! It just makes me lose temper!
Activity: 38
So tight google captcha is hard now
Make you bloody Embarrassed
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have gone through about 20 to 50 sets of reCaptcha images on cars, roads, store fronts, and street signs and I'm still being told to "Try Again"!  Angry Angry Angry

My goodness, it's so difficult to login to sites that have these reCaptcha verification sets and it is so annoying. I know there are many like me who can identify the items being asked correctly but why are we being asked to try again?

Some other means to verify user login should be used, and hopefully the websites that use these reCaptchas offer an alternative when three tries of the reCaptcha fails  Angry

One of them is this forum right here. Having to go round & round with those stupid reCaptcha images! Pisses me off whenever I encounter those stupid reCaptcha images.
Activity: 28
google is aleady dying and so is their captcha.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Oh my god tell me about it. The worst is when you get the text verification but it's completely illegible  Angry
Activity: 779
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: