Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Voice Account - Your personal USA Phone Number Outside USA- $5 - page 22. (Read 128298 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 500
What specific requirements can this offer ?

Please give me an example.

Regards

Duke

Specific requirment is like if you want number with an area code of your choice, you can let me know so I can see if that code is available.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
What specific requirements can this offer ?

Please give me an example.

Regards

Duke
Hello,

Interested in buying a Google number for dealing with my clients.

Please let me know when your online.

Regards

Duke

Hi,

I am online. You can order now. Let me know if you have any specific requirements.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
Hello,

Interested in buying a Google number for dealing with my clients.

Please let me know when your online.

Regards

Duke
Big Vouch for you, great seller and very friendly !

Answered every questions I got very fast and helped me to activate my account.

Legit seller for sure Smiley

Thank you! Always assuring you the best services at all times.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Big Vouch for you, great seller and very friendly !

Answered every questions I got very fast and helped me to activate my account.

Legit seller for sure Smiley
Sent you a little question regarding Google Voice account by PM Wink

Just replied to your pm. Please check and let me know.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Sent you a little question regarding Google Voice account by PM Wink
Thought I already posted in here, but it looks like there are two of these threads.

Looking to buy a google voice number, however I already have one. Also, will I be able to link this second google number to the same cell phone? Basically I want my cell phone to be able to take calls and text from 3 different numbers.

Just sent you a pm.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Thought I already posted in here, but it looks like there are two of these threads.

Looking to buy a google voice number, however I already have one. Also, will I be able to link this second google number to the same cell phone? Basically I want my cell phone to be able to take calls and text from 3 different numbers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
Hi, I had purchased a number from you and today after 1 month it says that "My forwarding number has been reclaimed". To be able to reclaim this i'll have to enter a verification code that was received on the number.

This is the mail I received from Google

"Please note that the forwarding number [Number Removed] was deleted from your Google Voice account ([email protected]) because it was claimed and verified by another Google Voice user.

If you still want this forwarding number on your account and believe this was an error, please click here to learn more."

Just a note, this is not my main google voice number that was reclaimed, but it was the number used to verify to be able to get my google voice number. Is there a risk of my google voice number being reclaimed by someone else?

Kindly help.

Hi, Forwarding number deletion is not a problem. I usually delete them from the account after adding google voice number. Your account is always safe because no one has access to that number. Your google voice number can't be reclaimed by anyone else.

Oh okay thanks! Smiley
Hi, I had purchased a number from you and today after 1 month it says that "My forwarding number has been reclaimed". To be able to reclaim this i'll have to enter a verification code that was received on the number.

"Please note that the forwarding number [Number Removed] was deleted from your Google Voice account ([email protected]) because it was claimed and verified by another Google Voice user.

If you still want this forwarding number on your account and believe this was an error, please click here to learn more."

Just a note, this is not my main google voice number that was reclaimed, but it was the number used to verify to be able to get my google voice number. Is there a risk of my google voice number being reclaimed by someone else?

Kindly help.

Hi, Forwarding number deletion is not a problem. I usually delete them from the account after adding google voice number. Your account is always safe because no one has access to that number. Your google voice number can't be reclaimed by anyone else.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603

Kindly help.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Can you do PVA for ebay?

I can verify your existing ebay account with US Phone number, not creating PVA.

Just curious.

Why? Isn't it the same thing as creating a facebook pva?

It's a matter of choice.

Ok, no argue there  Cool

Can you do PVA for ebay?

Just curious.

It's a matter of choice.
Activity: 70

Can you do PVA for ebay?

Just curious.

Can you do PVA for ebay?

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Can you do PVA for ebay?
Activity: 147
Pages:
Jump to: