Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Wallet + Facebook apply for banking license - page 2. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 149
Yea exactly. I do not think Martin Armstrong understands the decentralized nature of Bitcoin etc..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
sounds great , is google wallet decentralized ?
Where can I buy those hype coins ?
Activity: 298
Merit: 149
I do not agree with Martin Armstrong that Bitcoin ( or other known or unknown cryptocrurrencies) do not have a chance against Google Wallet. However I find this an interesting article and perspective.
This is the third article down (at this time) . Note: Articles will continually be added on top so you will have to scroll down to see them over time.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/author/armstrongeconomics/

excerpt:
The real birth in electronic money is not Bitcoin, but Google Wallet. Standing in line at Starbucks you will see the under 25 crowd pay with their cell phones. Sorry, but Google is already there. Bitcoin cannot compete nor will traditional banks. Just as Amazon reduced book publishers to a subservient role at their direction, and book stores went out of business, while the internet is rendering newspapers obsolete, the trend to pay attention to is Google Wallet, which is targeting the traditional banks.
Pages:
Jump to: