Pages:
Author

Topic: Got $1000 to spend, ETH or other alt coin/s? - page 3. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Now it is good time to invest. I would suggest to split it on two or three. The amount is too small for Bitcoin, but I would go for Ethereum and NEO.
I do not think that's a good idea. Of the three options that you proposed, he has the least support
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
50% into eth and 50% into either NEO or waves.

What do you think?
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Hi All,

I have 1000 to spend and not sure what to buy?!!!

I was thinking of buying two ETHs but decided to post here and ask your views if there were better coins to spend that money on or 2x ETH is a good idea?

Maybe get Coins that are low priced, low cap and have huge potential in future.

ETH or cheaper coins for better returns in future?

Your responses will be appreciated.

Thanks

It is better if you look at the coins in the marketcap for you to be able to decide which is the best coins that you are going to hold other than ETH itself. Might as well do some research before you start to buy the coins for your long-term investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the market is not stable from some days. if you want to invest i think ETH is the best option but you can invest in both 50% of your investment put in ETH and 50% put in Alts and the best alts are SC, DGB, BCN small coins but profitable now a days
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Depends on where are you taking that 1000$ If that is everything that you got, Ethereum is a good investment. If you have 1000$ to throw away, you could invest in some riskier small value coins that are still good to invest. In both cases, I advise you to invest in Ethereum. Even a 33% investment in Ethereum could cover your 66% loss if you chose badly on other altcoins.
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
Hi All,

I was thinking of buying two ETHs but decided to post here and ask your views if there were better coins to spend that money on or 2x ETH is a good idea?

Thanks

It all depends on how much risk you want to take with your investment.

If you want to go with the safe route put something like 40% in BTC, 30% ETH, 30% XMR. This won't give you huge returns but you'll be pretty safe.

If you want to go with the risky route buy with your $1000 only ETH and research into ICOs, that's where you'll get the best returns for your investments. Just do lots and lots of hours of research before investing and don't listen too much to other people shills.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
Hi All,

Thanks

Ether, this is a great idea. We already watched its price around $ 1300. This only proves its significance. And there are high hopes that the price will even be higher. On the other hand, I would buy a few more coins from the top ten.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think the best decision will be buying not only one coin.It would be better if you buy different coins.It can help you to diversify your portfolio.It is good time to buy alts.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
Why not diversify your portfolio? Buy ETH on $500 and few other altcoins on other $500.  Roll Eyes Btw, I think you chose the good time to buy.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Now it is good time to invest. I would suggest to split it on two or three. The amount is too small for Bitcoin, but I would go for Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Hi All,

Thanks

I believe that it is important to collect a balanced portfolio to reduce the rate of one coin, offset by an increase in the rate of the other. Coins must be independent of each other. I would have bought the percentage of 30% BTC - 20% ETH - 20% LTC - 20% NEO - 10% ZRX.
Activity: 336
Hi All,

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: