Pages:
Author

Topic: Got $2000 BTC - Where to throw it - page 2. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 09:10:55 AM
I see,

So basically at the moment I have $2000 worth of BTC in my wallet.

The best thing from what I see is to HOLD on BTC until after 1st of August and then see what Cryptocurrencies are worth investing in.

I also have almost 200,000 SIACOINS which I'm holding. I bought some at 0.0000300 and some at 0.0000570.

Been holding the 0.0000570 - not selling any coins which are at a MINUS. Going to hold and take double-profit from coins.

But any awesome suggestions in this thread would be helpfull, because would like some good insight perhaps in coins I have not invested time into researching which
could highlight perhaps something better.

But at this point I see a huge future for Siacoin and especially with new ASIC miners coming out next year. What are your thoughts on SiaCoin?

Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
July 24, 2017, 09:07:18 AM
Ethereum is always good choice, big potential, and lots of project in future.
Netko is also good investment, but future will show what is right decision Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 24, 2017, 09:05:11 AM
If you have 2000 dollars in your wallet its better if tou hold your bitcoin because i believe the price of bitcoin before end of this year 2017 possible price become 5000 dollars if that happen your money become double. Many people invest in bitcoin even they the date august 1 is near and i believe it will increase more in the month of august and possible price become 3000 dollars so hold it and keep buying.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
July 24, 2017, 08:25:00 AM
Hi ladies & gents,

Have $2000 freed up, what would your suggestions be, what do you think will have a highest percentage of growth running up to the 1st of August before SegWit2x?

I know there is plenty of geniuses out here and I've only been trading for the past 6 months.

Wanted some coins you believe can profit in the next 2 weeks and the reason behind that? Thank you all comments and suggestions taken into consideration.

Kind regards,
-D  Roll Eyes

inverst ETH & BCC
Activity: 37
July 24, 2017, 08:14:12 AM
Keep it in bitcoin and hold tight!
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
July 24, 2017, 08:05:24 AM
Hi ladies & gents,

Have $2000 freed up, what would your suggestions be, what do you think will have a highest percentage of growth running up to the 1st of August before SegWit2x?

I know there is plenty of geniuses out here and I've only been trading for the past 6 months.

Wanted some coins you believe can profit in the next 2 weeks and the reason behind that? Thank you all comments and suggestions taken into consideration.

Kind regards,
-D  Roll Eyes
Just been said by those 2 people above me.. You should put up those funds on bitcoin specially BIP 91 is already locked in. You can still buy on some alts but i would really recommend on putting on bitcoin. Thats what im doing now. I sold everything do i had on alts and switch to bitcoin because i do really have the feeling that it will rise up its price later on or even after August.I wont really like to miss the chance again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 24, 2017, 07:56:05 AM
+1 for BTC right now is the best bet. Eyes are all turned to BTC. ALTs are uncertain until that time, it's risky. After that, in a couple of week, it will then be the time to reenter ALTS.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
July 24, 2017, 07:52:30 AM
bitcoin Grin
with activation of SegWit there is a good chance for a big rally. specially with all the money that BCC will pour into BTC!

but you should already know that cryptocurrency market is an unpredictable market. and most of the time with bitcoin rise altcoins get dumped.

i currently have invested in bitcoin (obviously), byteball and litecoin and if LTC goes around 0.015 i will invest a significant additional amount in it.

anything else for me is temporary. for example i saw a coin called PAY today on bittrex rising. i got a very lovely 15% profit from it.
Activity: 43
July 24, 2017, 07:44:10 AM
Hi ladies & gents,

Kind regards,
-D  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: