Pages:
Author

Topic: Got $25.000 to invest, low KYC needed - page 3. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
April 30, 2018, 01:36:49 PM
I'm looking for a few ICOs to invest in, anyone got any good ideas?

Why not try investing in https://yumerium.com because the project has the potential of performing greatly in the crypto market. This is one the best ICOs in the crypto world of business.

scam project, I would stay away from every single ICO, nothing but scams now.

Haven't had the chance to look through their linkedins yet, are there any obvious red flags?

I would just invest in a "blue chip" like bitcoin or ethereum. Many ICO's are just going to turn out to be scams and until we can pass some of this legislation its going to be like throwing darts in the dark.
I doubt bitcoin or Ethereum will show the same exponential growth that it did a few months ago. They've had their run. A new fresh ICO that is legit is in my mind the best bet for a god return of investment, before the market is regulated to death. The regulations are what makes me look for low KYC in the first place. The SEC rulings dealt immense damage to the ICO investment opportunities for us in the US.

Well if you are in the US trying to dodge it, especially with $25k you might run into troubles. If you're looking to 10x it, then be ready to lose the $25k as it is going to be tough.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

Why not try investing in https://yumerium.com because the project has the potential of performing greatly in the crypto market. This is one the best ICOs in the crypto world of business.

Haven't had the chance to look through their linkedins yet, are there any obvious red flags?

I would just invest in a "blue chip" like bitcoin or ethereum. Many ICO's are just going to turn out to be scams and until we can pass some of this legislation its going to be like throwing darts in the dark.
I doubt bitcoin or Ethereum will show the same exponential growth that it did a few months ago. They've had their run. A new fresh ICO that is legit is in my mind the best bet for a god return of investment, before the market is regulated to death. The regulations are what makes me look for low KYC in the first place. The SEC rulings dealt immense damage to the ICO investment opportunities for us in the US.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
April 30, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
April 30, 2018, 01:17:32 PM
Don't trust anyone in crypto. They can advice you a lot of ICOs but you should always do your own investigation before investing. At least check ICO team in linkedin, ICO reviews, ratings, social media activity, especially telegram. And invest only if you 100% sure that the project will give you good profit.
Obviously I won't give a dime to a team who has not complete Linkedin pages and a history of business behind them.
What I want is some ideas, there are several hundred of ICOs on here, it would take too much of my time to sift through them all.
So, anyone got any ICOs that can be looked up on Linkedin?
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
April 30, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 30, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
April 30, 2018, 01:00:37 PM
Don't trust anyone in crypto. They can advice you a lot of ICOs but you should always do your own investigation before investing. At least check ICO team in linkedin, ICO reviews, ratings, social media activity, especially telegram. And invest only if you 100% sure that the project will give you good profit.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
April 30, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
Wait 10 minutes, you will offered with many good, bad, great, worst, neutral projects which will confuse you more Cheesy
April 30, 2018, 12:45:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: