Pages:
Author

Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties - page 12. (Read 17720 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
You join the bounty platform when the party was over, It's not a crime to get a 9 to 5 Job,ensure you have a vision, when you want to quit, use the opportunity to raise  fund, while working you can use your saving as a means of commencing a business while you still work. Trading can be an option, real estate can also be cool for you to venture into.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Bounty hunting shouldn't be regarded as full time income because there are a lot of uncertainties associated with it. You need to have something that can actively pay your bill outside crypto and can also compliment bounty hunting with trading.
copper member
Activity: 193
$martFund
You know bounty isn't a job but a side hustle. It's not always guaranteed. Buh mostly I feel you venture into more fake projects than real ones because I have done a lot and only a very few ahave been disappointing
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
Bounty Hunting is suppose to be a part time source of income and not be a full time. As for me, I do hunting for bounty and hustle offline too to make ends meet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I think it was the worst year for bounty hunters, because the rewards has gone almost to zero, a lot of projects turned to be a scam and some bounty managers still did not distribute rewards, but we are now at the first stages of the raising market. Do not quit bounty hunting yet.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Your head is responsible for your capabilities. If you have the desire and desire that you can earn by any means. Disappointed in the bounty? This is not so bad. You have gained experience. If you like this area, then why not try yourself in trading and get the opportunity to become financially independent.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Let me congratulate you first on your new job, but for asking if to be financially free by not working or do other things than what you are doing is not a good thinking to me as that job will add to your experience and could be a stepping stone for you to higher job or the salary can also be a breakthrough for you to invest in crypto instead of thinking bounty is only way out which many had failed of recent but I think you can still be doing the bounty as side work by just doing signature campaign which will only require posting like 2-3 post a day and takes nothing from yr job .

This crypto is a very unique and only giving an edge to every one to participate and get rewarded in any bounty which might be huge or not .

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Bear market showed us that free money doesn´t exist and noone will pay for something that can be easily earned. And especially when there are more hunters than investors.

With the lack of investors interest due to numerous scam ICO project it creates a domino effects that affect all parties involve.

As of this time, Many ICO bounties are offering a staggering amount of tokens to bounty participants to encourage them to join and participate in the bounty program.

But we have to keep in mind that this Tokens from Bounty programs are BACK BY NOTHING Most ICO company has a inflated token price to create an illusion that they are giving away million of USD to bounty participants and IF EVER they landed on an exchange the price will just drop 99.99% of its ICO price.
Activity: 420
Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.
This is indeed hard for bounty hunter to get something in this conditions, the best solution would be making bounty hunting as a side income, because the result from bounty hunting still need to be wait until it rise again and the market recovered again.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
We cannot use the Bounty as a fixed income because this cannot be done at all. we know that nowadays there are many frauds that occur in the bounty and also people are lazy to invest in bounties
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Bear market showed us that free money doesn´t exist and noone will pay for something that can be easily earned. And especially when there are more hunters than investors.
In this bear market, we can make a profit from bounty but it may not be much and maybe their value will increase when the bull market appears, now we work hard when the market recovers, we will receive worthy values
if our reward in each bounties have less value we should work it on many campaign.although only small amount but if we work in several campaign its value will be huge amount.dont give up in any condition.
Activity: 308
In this bear market, we can make a profit from bounty but it may not be much and maybe their value will increase when the bull market appears, now we work hard when the market recovers, we will receive worthy values
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
To me Crypto or Bounty hunting can never be your main source of income, it should be an added source of income. Please appreciate the job you are doing now and hold on to it

Some people in this forum site think that being a bounty hunter is a wise decision to earn a "big money", but the reality we cannot consider being a bounty hunter as a main source of income.

Bounty is only for side job, don't make it to your main job because it cannot guarantee you life saving. Maybe it was giving you high payment in the past, but now most of the bounties is no good. Most of them is scam, or no value in it. So make a bounty for main job is no good

Yes I agree with you just considered being a bounty hunter as a part time job not a main source of income because not all ico project can pay you a good reward sometimes its turn to nothing your hardwork and time just think twice before doing any thing its better to find a job in real world.
copper member
Activity: 349
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
To me Crypto or Bounty hunting can never be your main source of income, it should be an added source of income. Please appreciate the job you are doing now and hold on to it
Activity: 728
I, like many users, think that it is not necessary to place high hopes on bounty. This type of earnings should be additional to the main permanent job - only then you can be confident in the future.
Activity: 644
To honest bounty would be a major source of passive income and not as main source. It was the moment when the crypto market become so unstable that bounty would not be considered as a main job. Today's bounty is more like a lottery and not every projects that you promote will be successful. Even if the tokens gets listed in exchanges, it doesn't guarantee it will have demand otherwise it will be another shitcoin.
Activity: 402
The OP is doing the right thing. Now is a bad time for bounties as there are not enough good quality projects to support. Most do not reach the softcap and others do not pay / scam projects. Better to get a real job for now, come back to bounties when the bull season is here
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
We should never look at bounties as a main job rather as an additional income. The reason for that is that
the result does not depend only on you. It depends on the market conditions, bounty selection, and on the
organizers and BM good will if they will fulfill their promises or not. It is not an income you can regularly count on.
Activity: 499
Everyone need a steady stable income to make it in life, if you dont have enough capital to set up your own business, definitely, you have to do YES sir and NO sir to earn your daily meal... However, cryptocurrency cannot stand as a daily meal because its volatile in nature,therefore, once need to get a stable income to keep surviving.
Pages:
Jump to: