Pages:
Author

Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties - page 23. (Read 17720 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 12, 2019, 07:22:07 PM
A person will not be 100% with Crypto market in his life we need some of the other way of income also if the market is not good in sometime so trusting only your investment on this field will not be a right decision so the job or business also important for everyone to to stable here and in the life also.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
March 12, 2019, 07:18:28 PM
Why do you consider Bounty to be the main income? It is just passive income, and if it is seen as a source of gain, the end will be like you.
Have you tried trading? If you want to own your own business, you must start trading.

they already said it. doing bounty programs should not be your main income generating job. dealing with crypto projects has no assurance of payment. it is not 2017 or early 2018 anymore, where btc or eth-paying campaigns were everywhere, that you had the options to choose which was the highest paying campaign among them. currently, the token-paying campaigns are not to be treated a sure one because you don't even know when will they pay because of delays and many other factors involved. and if you received those tokens, normally the price already dropped hard you can't even get a decent payout.

so if you don't want to deal with this 9-5 job that most people hate, you should have started a small business of your own when you still have the luxury to do so. but it is not too late to act on this situation, even a small business would do, depending on your financial situation and the current demand within your community. or if you don't want to deal with people, mrdeposit suggested trading. since you are already familiar with crypto, it is not hard to do the trading. but get out of your job if you know you can already handle your finances well.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
March 12, 2019, 06:41:57 PM
You shouldn't make bounty as your main job, it should be only your alternative or side job. As we know the payment that we got from bounty is uncertain, it could be so much and so tiny, even no payment if the project was scam.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 12, 2019, 06:03:32 PM
Why do you consider Bounty to be the main income? It is just passive income, and if it is seen as a source of gain, the end will be like you.
Have you tried trading? If you want to own your own business, you must start trading.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
March 12, 2019, 05:57:33 PM
Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: