Pages:
Author

Topic: got an email from HashOcean - page 2. (Read 3994 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
July 07, 2016, 05:35:11 PM
They really scammed the people pretty good in my eyes because they have faked it all for the most.
They are now enjoying there cocktail due to the fact they almost took near the 1m dollar right ?

Yeah they did. It was a scam right from the beginning. Guys here fell for it and all the btc went to scammers. Everytime a doubler or a ponzi scams, every turns out and weep out but most of them doesn't takes a step forward to take care from next time and don't fell for those kind of ponzis. I am quite sure that there are many users who despite being scammed by early ponzis were scammed by this ponzi too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 07, 2016, 04:27:39 PM
They really scammed the people pretty good in my eyes because they have faked it all for the most.
They are now enjoying there cocktail due to the fact they almost took near the 1m dollar right ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2016, 02:08:24 PM
The admin only lost domain control . If he really wish to refund users than he could by another domain and inform in the forum that domain has changed and wishing to refund all due amount to users.
he could do this because his database was safe.

yes you are correct if they have any intention of providing refund the the 100 of way to do it any one can work ..but that is not the case
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 07, 2016, 12:15:37 PM
The admin only lost domain control . If he really wish to refund users than he could by another domain and inform in the forum that domain has changed and wishing to refund all due amount to users.
he could do this because his database was safe.
Activity: 350
July 06, 2016, 05:22:48 PM
Another cloudscamming site gone to dust. All of the cloudscamming websites will share the same fate sooner or later.

This one is though, they have no shame at all. First they run a scam company and gather people's money, and when they were about to collapse, they use your emotions to steal more from you.

Yes you should not believe in all these scamming websites, it are all just a bunch of criminals that are setting up such a website.
I think you should never invest in such websites because its just bad at all.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
July 06, 2016, 02:41:02 PM
Another cloudscamming site gone to dust. All of the cloudscamming websites will share the same fate sooner or later.

This one is though, they have no shame at all. First they run a scam company and gather people's money, and when they were about to collapse, they use your emotions to steal more from you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2016, 02:19:07 PM
yes they ask for some fund to send to then , then they will send you full refund ..which si quite obvious the they fraud and due this many domain with similar name are taken advantages of this situation and earning some fund   .. so don't go i this this trap or you will lose more money
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
July 06, 2016, 01:34:02 PM
"Please send exactly *amount* bitcoins to *address* from your..."

Say what!? You need to send in more bitcoins to receive your bitcoins? What? That too for proof of bitcoin address, so childish  Huh . If that's not the most obvious and most stupid scam attempt ever, then I do not know what is.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
July 05, 2016, 09:46:48 PM
I especially love the part about how their mining system is irreversibly damaged...  Huh

I mean, I'm new around here, but even I know that unless the hackers managed to physically break into the mining data centre and go crazy with an axe or C4 or something... how can the mining equipment can be damaged??!?

So, either this is HashOcean running one last scam on the 700,000 people it has already ripped off and they never actually had proper mining equipment... or, most likely, it is some 3rd party trying to cash in on the desperation of 700,000 people who got scammed by HashOcean.

Either way... DO NOT send any coin anywhere and do not reply to the email.
Activity: 420
July 04, 2016, 06:16:21 PM
This message was created by a scammer who posted on FB.

No longer remember the fake FB account link that posted this message, just ignore, because there were people that sent bitcoin to this address and did not receive anything!

Yes this is just a guy again trying to make some good money from other sad story about the mining website itself.
Its just so bad such people exists, the Ponzi website itself is already bad and this is even more bad..
Activity: 263
July 03, 2016, 04:15:04 PM
Folks there is one very simple way to have more safer online expirience.

Never click links in email you not 110% sure they are from who they are.

Just type site url directly to browser and you there.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
July 03, 2016, 01:59:19 PM
Received an email today looked like block chain my wallet provider the email said that I need to confirm my account otherwise at risk of loosing btc clicking the link to investigate further...... It take you to a page looking similar to blockchain but with ulr linked to hash ocean HuhHuh? Obviously not giving my  information !!!!

DO NOT send anything to there, heck don't even click linked pages! They will steal your credentials!
Yeah better to ignore those emaill.. this i think just mark it as spam so that you can not receive again in that email. they are trying to attract people again or they trying to inform people that they are innocents.
Activity: 364
July 03, 2016, 01:30:07 PM
Received an email today looked like block chain my wallet provider the email said that I need to confirm my account otherwise at risk of loosing btc clicking the link to investigate further...... It take you to a page looking similar to blockchain but with ulr linked to hash ocean HuhHuh? Obviously not giving my  information !!!!

DO NOT send anything to there, heck don't even click linked pages! They will steal your credentials!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 03, 2016, 01:17:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
July 02, 2016, 06:13:03 PM
If they send 700,000 people an email asking for 0.015 BTC, that's just a genius last step to get more money out of the people they scammed. I expect a large part of that 700,000 people to fall for it, because they fell for the ponzi scam in the first place. So if 50,000 people pay, that's an easy 750 BTC again for the scamsite!

You`r so right!
Activity: 588
July 02, 2016, 05:58:57 PM
If they send 700,000 people an email asking for 0.015 BTC, that's just a genius last step to get more money out of the people they scammed. I expect a large part of that 700,000 people to fall for it, because they fell for the ponzi scam in the first place. So if 50,000 people pay, that's an easy 750 BTC again for the scamsite!

totally agreed with that , making some site with basic invest for sure its not easy im believe all HO team smart people.
thats the point for send email notification to all user its easy lol
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
July 02, 2016, 05:52:14 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
July 02, 2016, 05:42:08 PM
I this is one of their schemes so that people can still believe that they can refund all their investment.. and i think many people are scam high amount of money.. thats why i really dont invest my money for those cloud mining site because i know there is no free service online.. you need to work hard before you can earn..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 02, 2016, 03:53:37 PM
Lol, so are they asking for donations now?

Would be nice if the law officers get the scammers and punish them. A bit hard to happen, but I still believe because many people lost lots of money. This issue can't finish so easily without consequences for scammers.

I think the low process will take a long time even if the hackers (working now) got the identity of the owner of this scam site, talking about refunds it's not realistic now .
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
July 02, 2016, 03:49:38 PM
HashOcean is offering investment back for 0.01573913btc.

Unfortunatelly HashOcean will close definivelly and all
our mining system is for sale now.Our mining system
and webpage got irreversibly damaged.
Refund:
We will refund you on bitcoin adress afferent. Please
send exactly 0.01573913 BTC to
1FBJcrEBUTSdxWW5SbFPnqCCg4rueJQoJx
 from your
bitcoin adress selected to payout on your account for
proof.your invested money will be refunded automatically.
Please follow the steps and keep calm.
Thank you,
HashOcean Team

in this way whats your opinion?

Some assholes are trying to take advantage of current situation we are in. Don't just fall into their sweet talks, else you might end up losing your coins to them. These are scammers and nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: