Pages:
Author

Topic: got my first merits ;D how ? - page 2. (Read 297 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
April 07, 2018, 04:34:11 PM
I feel very proud when I get the first merit(I've felt what you feel), but the fact is very difficult to get it again, even when you use all criteria that you share u will never got it, it is because other people don't like / agree with your post.

But because of this I also become more motivated to make something useful and others like it, so let's work hard to achieve what we expect.

dont forget that there are smerit source  and they have smerit every certain time   + the smerit is useless if u hold it  that mean those sources  will follow the  3 main  criteria   

to merit ppl  so just keep up the positive work  and who know maybe a source will check your profile and  like how helpful  you are and merit you  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 27
April 07, 2018, 04:09:01 PM
Exactly. People shouldn't chase merits, they must simply behave properly and positively contribute to the wellfare of the community.

You got you first merit and you are surprised by it, while others (higher rank than you!) complain and whine about the merit system being unfair and difficult. Keep up the good work and you shall see more merits soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
April 07, 2018, 03:21:53 PM
I feel very proud when I get the first merit(I've felt what you feel), but the fact is very difficult to get it again, even when you use all criteria that you share u will never got it, it is because other people don't like / agree with your post.

But because of this I also become more motivated to make something useful and others like it, so let's work hard to achieve what we expect.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
Wow, congrats!! I am also trying to help people but still, I don't get any merit.  Angry Hope in near future I will also get.  Grin
Activity: 103
Merit: 35
April 07, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
I think providing new information or a new way of looking at something is the most important thing you can do. This forum is full of people trying to spam posts and regurgitate information found either on another website or even in the same thread. Even if it's just ASKING A QUESTION you don't know the answer to, your post has the possibility to create a discussion on that topic and adds something to the community that may not already be here. You don't need to know all the answers, you don't need to answer all the questions, you just need to not be a shillbot begging for merit while remaining active.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
April 07, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
hey  there to all the newcomers  newbie and jr members  i know how hyped we are about gaining merit and ranking up so fast   Cheesy  lol am hyped  as well and supper happy that i got my first merit

so  lets go to the main topic   if u look around in the forum you will find many question on how to get merit with basically the same 3 common  answers

• make good quality posts
  • or help  someone else that asked a question or have an issue
  • or post new info that may be useful to the community  

since my knowledge of bitcoin and technical stuff   is quite little to normal  i may not be able to make great topic with quality ( although will keep trying till i success  Cheesy )

so that leave me the easy  option which is to help other ppl    and that simply by taking some of your time to read all or some of the pined posts and rules and   learn from them

then  reply to the newbie and jr member asking for help and questions    

here is my post that i got merited for  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33942338

nothing super natural just helping another mate

i hope that would help some people there   Grin good luck and go start hunting those merits   lmao
Pages:
Jump to: