Pages:
Author

Topic: Got my rewards for first successful bounty campaign I joined - page 4. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38
The IDEX exchange is a very good exchange with a good user experience, which is worth believing.
But first you have to make sure that your token is an ERC20 token.

Thank you for the feedback regarding my inquiry about this IDEX exchange it has a big impact for my future decisions on my first crypto trading and also for the ERC20 reminder. Huge help for me as newbie!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
altcoin that you get from the bounty campaign program is already listed in the stock, if so, what is the ico rate and how much current rate on the stock. because if altcoin it has the potential I will invest. because I am sure will provide a great advantage if I am able to hold it in the long run.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Idex in my opinion is a reliable exchange tho it isn't as big as CMC
Make sure the ones you hold are ERC20 based tokens
and i think you need to hold those coins you got, wait until bounty hunters on that campaign dump their coins. at first it price might go down, and after almost all bounty hunters dump it, it will bounce back eventually.

What do u mean IDEX isn't as big as CMC?

CMC is not an exchange, it is a crypto data aggregator.

IDEX is a good Decentralized exchange for any trade in ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Idex in my opinion is a reliable exchange tho it isn't as big as CMC
Make sure the ones you hold are ERC20 based tokens
and i think you need to hold those coins you got, wait until bounty hunters on that campaign dump their coins. at first it price might go down, and after almost all bounty hunters dump it, it will bounce back eventually.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
The IDEX exchange is a very good exchange with a good user experience, which is worth believing.
But first you have to make sure that your token is an ERC20 token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38

Please ignore the NewPiedPiperCoin!

I wrote this new thread to express the feeling felt after receiving this XPST tokens from Pokersports bounty program that I joined for couple of weeks of doing the task required by the platform. Simply posting / sharing the links from their Facebook page as well as making a tweet or retweets at their Twitter account able me to received 12,000 XPST.

That is equal to more than 1ETH, as a newbie to this crypto bounty hunting I have no idea how to trade this token and convert into cash. This is one of my task to learn for now for me to have experienced how everything works especially on trading. I just can't believe to have this thousands of XPST token but thanks to this ICO and to this bounty program.

Well, I studied and read the updates of this token and saw that they are already listed in Bitpaction and Idex but haven't tried trading to those exchange sites. Still reading how it works, maybe in few days coming I will try to trade with small amount first just to experience. This bounty program is really helpful to lot of people, all we need is to work hard on doing the task required, I was inspired to work hard on this bounty program for me to earn more tokens, earn more money.

Want to say thanks to my online friend who introduced me to this program! Not to mention their names, 2 generous people who never ignore every questions I asked the day I started until today.

I have a few questions in mind hope to have a response from my co bitcointalk members for me to have an idea!

1. Is Bitpaction & Idex a reliable exchanges?
2. For Pokersports Token holders out there, any advice on what to do to my tokens? Do I need to hodl this? And if I do, until when? Any updates, news and prediction about the tokens we have?

Thank you for reading this thread and for the respect! Have a great day everyone and let's keep bounty hunting!
Pages:
Jump to: