Pages:
Author

Topic: Government fears Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
Maybe the government is afraid of Bitcoin because it is a decentralized digital currency, and no one can control it. That means the government will lose control of people and money, and they do not want it. Borcoin has become a cryptocurrency accepted worldwide as a means of payment, it will reduce the intermediary system resulting in the loss of the rich by stealing money through bank people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 21, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
Crypto Currency is like a Sun powering up the people all around the globe who wants to change the world who are passionate enough to bring changes.

“It’s the top notch opportunity for reaching to the financial freedom”
That’s the reason some governments don’t approve Bitcoin because they already know the Strength of new decentralised digital currency market,if it goes up then the government will have to come down.

It’s just my opinion about Bitcoin ban
What are your thoughts?

I think concerned is more appropriate than fear. Government are concerned that syndicates or criminals out there might take advantage of the anonymity of bitcoin and use it to finance criminal acts like purchase of arms and weapons, payments of drugs and others.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 21, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
'Fear' word doesn't suit this issue, I think every government should have a concern about their people's money. So government body always trying to find a cool and safe platform for trading and investment. I think most of the government think that cryptocurrency platform is not a safe platform for their people so they are worried about this blockchain system.
Activity: 432
April 21, 2018, 11:13:18 PM
Crypto Currency is like a Sun powering up the people all around the globe who wants to change the world who are passionate enough to bring changes.

That’s the reason some governments don’t approve Bitcoin because they already know the Strength of new decentralised digital currency market,if it goes up then the government will have to come down.

What are your thoughts?

I do not think so. I think bitcoin is forbidden as it brings too much negativity to the world. Although bitcoin brings a lot of benefits to true investors, it also brings more profit to the terrorists. So that is one of the reasons why the world government wants to kill bitcoins to protect world peace.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 11:08:08 PM
This is obviously a matter of concern because it affects money market and monetery policy of the government as lot of money are going away which is uncontrollable and invisible. There will be crisis in money supply
Activity: 36
April 21, 2018, 10:28:08 PM
Yes, of course, government does. At least until they arent able to control everything in crypto... It's a question of the time cos they have started to own it.
Activity: 126
April 21, 2018, 10:23:45 PM
In my own opinion, i think the government see that bitcoin has a big potential to influence the financial system that is why some countries take their actions and banned the bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 07:18:06 PM
Government fears bitcoin since bitcoin is the first decentralize currency. Which means it is a tax free currency. Government cannot hold it or even stop it. Even the government tries to ban bitcoin, many people will surely try another ways to access and mine bitcoin. It is in the internet. There are many ways to bypass it. Thats why government cannot do a thing to stop it thats why they fear it. They fear that bitcoin can dominate the currency and no more taxes coming to them.
Activity: 156
April 21, 2018, 07:07:34 PM
i agree with you, government is indeed scared of anything they cant control like bitcoin. government has seen the potential bitcoin has and they know nothing being able to control its use poses a great threat to them that is why they fear it greatly and are against it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 05:21:12 PM
Yes. Most government of nations has create an arfiticial fears for bitcoin and altcoins at large. This is due to the fact that cryptocurrencies in general is decentralized while most of the national fiat currencies are centralised. Governments dont like what they cannot control which cryptocurrencies is part and moreso, they cannot tax bitcoin.
Activity: 98
April 21, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

What are your thoughts?

yeah, governments like to maintain power, as with the legalization of marijuana it happens with bitcoin, it is not a bad thing for humanity the opposite, but they like to control everything
Activity: 78
April 21, 2018, 05:09:49 PM
I think government will not worry about bitcoin, at first the money that we get from bitcoin are not came from the government, there's no corruption will happen, they instead be happy , maybe it can help improve the economy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
April 21, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
Not all governments are afraid of the bitcoins to the people of countries with such a progressive government is very lucky, because cooperation with a new type of economy allows such countries to develop rapidly. The same governments that are afraid of crypto-currencies are actually more worried about their pockets. Many governments of the world can be compared to muddy water, the crypto world is a good cure for turbidity.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 04:06:22 PM
The government forbids bitcoin because the government only knows if crypto can only be obtained by investing, and then many of its people use crypto, and then the government is worried if the investment is a scam, so the government bans crypto for use.
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 03:55:53 PM
Government need to fear for bitcoin because is a digital currency that is accepted world wide, and the young youth has weak up from sleep, not like before, bitcoin has come to empower many people here on earth be fore going back to moon, and secondly with a better understanding of movement on bitcoin, it has the power to become reach over night. Government need to be afraid, because bitcoin we operate without they concepts.
Activity: 19
April 21, 2018, 03:47:25 PM
Government/banks hold control to our financial cash flow ever since. Then bitcoin was created, spread and is now becoming more popular. Why doesn't Government want it? It is because bitcoin promotes equal distribution of wealth-creating-opportunity, while Government and banks hold control to it. On the other hand, there are good points on their view as well as to why they are not yet ready for bitcoin and crypto-currency. It is because of it being decentralized. Criminalities, human trafficking, and other forms of crimes involving a huge amount of money are going to be freely-operated with the use of decentralized blockchain technology and there's no way we will be able to know WHO's behind it..
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
April 21, 2018, 03:34:30 PM
this is my opinion, I personally don't like bitcoin much but I really like the mechanism blockchain has, so we should focus on blockchain technology than the bitcoin. governments should understand the value of this technology and use it for day-to-day activities. this is what I feel!  Smiley Smiley
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
April 21, 2018, 03:29:06 PM
That’s a true fact and probably most of us think the same about governments. They fear obviously but recently i think they also started to understand that there is no escape, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
Yes, of course, government does. At least until they arent able to control everything in crypto... It's a question of the time cos they have started to own it.
Government always fear on those  thing in which they have no control. Because of decentralised nature Bitcoin doesn't comes under control of government term and conditions. Bitcoin currency  provide better advantage in comparison to an country currency. Due to this many people using Bitcoin instead of an country own currency and this thing affect their country economic growth by lowering the international market price their country own currency. Bitcoin directly or indirectly affect an country own centre bank. Like those above reason there are also other reasons are present due to which government fears Bitcoin  Kiss
Activity: 490
April 21, 2018, 02:53:46 PM
the government fears bitcoin because they are assume that bitcoin will give bad affect for their economy and bitcoin can disrupt the stability of local currency whereas it has not been proven. they are always negative thinking about bitcoin without knowing that bitcoin can help a lot of people in their country to improve their economy.
Pages:
Jump to: