Pages:
Author

Topic: GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER!!?? - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 23, 2018, 01:30:20 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized, so no government can control bitcoin, so there's no need to worry.
The amount of bitcoins is certain, and the fragmentation of the bitcoins means that it cannot be manipulated by any government.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
March 23, 2018, 01:26:07 AM
This government issue had been a hot topic, and most of the countries is waiting for the decision either banned or regulated, but for sure the government can't takeover Bitcoin, Bitcoin belong to the people around the world, after some time seems like the government going to regulate bitcoin, there will be pro and cons consequences, the pro is we will be easier to spend Bitcoin, the cons is we will be losing our anonymous status
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
March 23, 2018, 01:14:47 AM
As far as I know it is impossible for a singe entity to control Bitcoin and that is why we love decentralization now for the regulation it is very possible as we see now there are a lot of efforts from other government on trying to Ban or implement laws about Crypto. With regulation there will always be positive and negative about it.
I am not sure yet if the positive will outweigh the negative, lets just see in the upcoming weeks on what type of regulations they will implement.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 23, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
What "IF" the government takeover or regulate the bitcoins??. What well happen and it's effect??
How can the government will takeover bitcoin? I don't think the government will take over bitcoin, what's more possible is the regulation of bitcoins. If this happens then the people who are skeptic with bitcoin will start to trust bitcoin because the government is regulating it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 01:10:30 AM
With Bitcoin we can transfer funds very quickly when we want. Tax and commission interruption is minimal. For this reason the government is against bitcoin.
Making money is not easy
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 23, 2018, 01:06:16 AM
I have read a few articles about arguments between government and betcoins while killing my time on the net.

So here's the situation.

What "IF" the government takeover or regulate the bitcoins??. What well happen and it's effect??

That is actually impossible. Bitcoin is a centralized crypto and it is like a common currency for whole world and any specific country or government cannot takeover it. These will be a crypto released by any government for their sake and they can control that but Bitcoin cannot be controlled by them.

I think, with this statement " Bitcoin is a centralized crypto and it is like a common currency for the whole world" you contradict your claim of it's "Impossible". Bitcoin's industry or the crypto world has a decentralized system, It is somehow not a common currency worldwide. Given that you said it is centralized, the currency that we normally use is also under a centralized system by which any Government can manipulate it. The Government has the power over the monetary value of a country's currency, they literally can do whatever they want.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 12:59:31 AM
I have read a few articles about arguments between government and betcoins while killing my time on the net.

So here's the situation.

If government will take over bitcoin. maybe the price of bitcoin will down in the market and they will give a tax when we receive bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

So here's the situation.

That is actually impossible. Bitcoin is a centralized crypto and it is like a common currency for whole world and any specific country or government cannot takeover it. These will be a crypto released by any government for their sake and they can control that but Bitcoin cannot be controlled by them.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
March 23, 2018, 12:49:34 AM
Open your eyes!
Decentralization has long ceased to exist!
Bitcoin became very dependent on the news.

And the one who can create them, can manipulate the price of bitcoin.
As it was done recently by hackers about Chinese banks.

The idea of the Nakamoto group has failed and one god knows if this devil's coin will ever grow ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
March 23, 2018, 12:42:23 AM
I think that situation will not happen if cryptoworld pass it to the government the sense of being decentralized will vanish.
"IF" this situation happen bitcoin will die government will surely set bitcoin aside because of their corrupt thinking.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

So here's the situation.

Pages:
Jump to: