Pages:
Author

Topic: Government to own identity on blockchain in future ? - page 2. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Blockchain technology can change the way many governments operate by improving efficiency and data transparency.
The government is suitable to use blockchain technology, which can effectively solve the problem of inefficiency and waste!
If the government approves the blockchain, it means that the government approves a decentralized system where government authority will be reduced or lost, because it is difficult to intervene. Does the government want to lose control due to blockchain? Although the system is good because the data is open is stored on many servers, and data misuse or corruption cannot be done, because all servers know.
Activity: 10
As far as I know, a number of countries have already launched public cryptocurrencies and this process is only gaining momentum. Answer: Yes.
Activity: 25
I think that in the end, the government of the States where the cryptocurrency is well developed will need to open its public Blockchain.
Activity: 112
With so many new blockchains coming on a daily basis, do you think there will also be a time when government will decide to open a public blockchain ?
yes i also think like that, i believe with the advancement of technology in the future, the government will make private and public blockchain

would they prefer to operate identity based blockchain or something else ?
maybe for state security, the government uses identity, but this may be a little complicated, because there are some countries that still don't want to use cryptocurrency as a payment
Activity: 28
The advances in ownership are exciting, Blockchain technology is not owned, if the government capture the Blockchain technology will be a step forward in the digital age.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
I think that in the end. This opportunity will be realized. Since there should be General access to all types of microtransactions for their widespread use.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I don't think government will try to own the invention of blockchain technology. Why? It is because there are existing resources or evidences that they are not the one who are behind the blockchain technology. Even though it will be good for them to own it so they can at least help to increase the legitimacy of these kind of technology, I think it is not necessary for them to own it because it is unfair to the part of the inventor. Even they will own it, everyone will eventually found out that they are not the discoverer of it because of the existing evidences. So it's a no for me.
Activity: 350
For some case it is helpful for generating tax and others governmental issues based on this blockchain tech is really great to use but in case of personal information some time it is very dangerous for you because everyone can see your personal data which can destroy someone’s personal life.   
Activity: 63
Certainly something similar will be organized, but this does not mean that the people will be interested in it or consider something necessary and necessary.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
That is the future of money where both government and individual will embrace bitcoin and the blockchain technology and make full use of it as it is now the blockchain is easier to be operated rather then the traditional financial institutions that we have all around. The government owing a public blockchain will build more confidence in the people to embrace cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
It is very unlikely to happend because, Government will never own something which is a decentralized system, whatever government has created and imposed on the citizens so far are all centralized systems. Even if government makes a centralized system, what would be it's use? Selling user data to other people/governments? Don't think so.
I think it is a good idea for the future, but what I don't agree with is government paying for our ideas. Rather the scenario should be vice versa. But, if it happens, we will have data transparency, security and data sharing without any limit. But it is very unlikely to happen as governments won't make a centralized system to help everyone in the country.
Activity: 44
From my point of view it would new beginning for bitcoin if the government want to open a new blockchain. It will definitely step up new growth and height. To avoid risk from the hackers we secure more transaction with the help of government.
Activity: 238
Seems a good idea. If this happens, data transparency, security and data sharing would be much easier and without a limitation.
Activity: 219
I don't thing government is a very big issue cause they didn't directly say anything against it,  I guess because of some internal issues it is not supported by them but in the future they will be more friendly and supportive towards cryptocurrency and blockchain
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Well, the government is already collecting the data and using it with or without your permission so it doesn't make any sense for them to pay for that data because they are already doing it anyway. It's not just the private companies tracking us all the time but the government is also involved in snooping activities. As far is blockchain is concerned, some governments are in the process of utilising this technology in multiple sectors.
Activity: 78
if the government implements blockchain technology it will be very good and the government has their own identity, this will make progress very great in the world of technology, especially in managing data.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
This is the most ridiculous idea about blockchain i've ever seen.
Blockchain is a decentralized system,where nobbody has full control over it.If the government creates and owns a blockchain,it won`t be decentralized,which means that this won`t be a blockchain,it will be just a centralized digital way of storing information.This system can`t be funded by "selling user data".Don`t make me laugh.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
I think that this is possible but i m not sure that this will happen for sure. In my opinion, this is one of the possible solutions but nobody knows whether it will happen like this or it will be another way
Blockchain technology can change the way many governments operate by improving efficiency and data transparency.
The government is suitable to use blockchain technology, which can effectively solve the problem of inefficiency and waste!
Pages:
Jump to: