Pages:
Author

Topic: Government+cryptocurrencies - page 8. (Read 951 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
July 10, 2020, 11:46:58 AM
My take on this is that we will see it in the future, the coexistence of government, banks and cryptocurrencies. As the normal saying goes about beating, they'll join if they have no choice anymore. We're starting to see that there's equilibrium for most countries that started regulating it or no reaction at all but is ok with it and, those that don't like it or likely to ban it are not that many.

And for those countries that are going to label their digital local money as cryptocurrencies, they can do that as they wish but it won't change the fact that we know what cryptocurrencies really are.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
July 10, 2020, 07:42:50 AM
To make our economy stronger we need Government to give full support to cryptocurrencies

How is that going to happen?We don't have the power to control our governments
The only way is to vote and help for electing politicians that are cryptocurrency-friendly.I can't see this happening.
The Governments and central banks will never fully adopt cryptocurrenices,because:
1.Cryptocurrencies are making tax evasion easier.
2.Central banks will lose control over the monetary supply.
3.Governments will lose the "inflation tax" extra revenue.
There are more reasons on the list,but this topic has been discussed before,so there's no point of starting it again.

I do think one should understand that :
We do have full control of out governments.

The government is from the people , to the people and for the people , but we tend to forget that , we have to speak up , to ask what we need , to elect those people who are interested in new solutions.

There is a reason to start this topic again ! We cannot forget this , we do have full power to make things considerable easy for the common man and not just the people with power. We should realize that we have the right to speak up , to complain in the court if we ever see something that is not done right .

How can we do that ?
- We can start educating our friends and families about cryptocurrencies
- We can go and Vote
- We can file a petition against the government if they tried to ban the cryptocurrencies

There are a lot of things that we can do. I do think this is more of a time when we should bring this topic up again since elections are right around the corner .

Plus with KYC and all , people are paying more tax than they should on cryptocurrencies.

Central Banks should never have the control over the whole supply , they are here to help , not to dominate the market!
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
July 10, 2020, 07:33:56 AM
To make our economy stronger we need Government to give full support to cryptocurrencies

How is that going to happen?We don't have the power to control our governments
The only way is to vote and help for electing politicians that are cryptocurrency-friendly.I can't see this happening.
The Governments and central banks will never fully adopt cryptocurrenices,because:
1.Cryptocurrencies are making tax evasion easier.
2.Central banks will lose control over the monetary supply.
3.Governments will lose the "inflation tax" extra revenue.
There are more reasons on the list,but this topic has been discussed before,so there's no point of starting it again.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
July 10, 2020, 07:24:26 AM
There have always been unfair war against government and cryptocurrencies , unfortunately now it's a time when people are realizing that the governmental authority is not only unequipped to handle crisis but it is also unfair for the common man .

The country I belong to has a very popular saying Only the money speaks here .

I do think the solution to collapsing economic situation in every country might be cryptocurrencies. But that would also need full support of the government and the banks , this is not the situation when they can continue to fight over who is better , I do think they should move forward and coexist.  

We are well aware of the crisis in Venezuela, what gave people hope ? What gave them power to overthrow the government ?
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/14/venezuela-crisis-bitcoin-trading-volumes-hit-an-all-time-high-.html

Why does the Indian government want to ban cryptocurrencies when their own economic situation is dire and it's providing jobs and opportunities to other people.
https://news.bitcoin.com/indias-crypto-trading-volume-soars-economic-crisis/

According to the source
72% of all Bitcoin trading happened in the top five countries: USA, Russia, UK, Venezuela, and China

The Bitcoin revolution in Nigeria is something that everyone knows about. There are so many examples to state but not enough words.

Every single country in the top 5 lists have crisis one way or the other . Alone in UK the GDP fell by 20.4% in April 2020.

People are exploring all their options here , even though there was a downtrend for most currencies , Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies stayed more or so stable.

Coexisting with the cryptocurrencies will not only make the economic situation of the country stronger , it will also give power to people which the current system is not fond of , it can be a win win situation for both sides.

I am aware of the fact that most of the countries are trying to figure out a way to make digital dollar but labelling them as cryptocurrencies is so wrong !

Cryptocurrencies are supposed to be free from third party , they need to be a direct link between 2 parties at the same time there is always the issue of privacy , what the government is doing is no different than the fox in the The Red Riding Hood , they might seem harmless in the shape of cryptocurrencies but at the end they are nothing but Fiat 2.0.

Please share your thoughts~

(image taken directly from Google)
Pages:
Jump to: