Pages:
Author

Topic: Government's corruption using Coins - page 3. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 108
February 20, 2018, 12:50:06 AM
I was just wondering, what if Government officials will store their money from corruption in the Cryptos? What if they'll invest all their money in bitcoin so that no one will know about that corrupted money? Will it be possible? Is it really safe for them to use the virtual currencies a store house of their evil money? Because rather than having bank accounts, putting it on a wallet or investing all of it on cryptos will be safer. I want to hear your opinion.
It is really possible for government official to use cryptos and invest their money from corruption into bitcoin and other alts, this one reason why some countries are not in favor in the idea of cryptos because it is decentralized and does not have a trail upon completing transactions. I think some are actually doing this stuff and maybe many government officials learn the idea of bitcoin investment and trading. I just hope this would not make bad reputation for crypto industry.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1547
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
February 20, 2018, 12:31:47 AM
I bet some of them are having their money in cryptos already, but those people usually have many ways to hide their money, like creating societies with front men and making different international transfers through tax havens.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 12:26:22 AM
I was just wondering, what if Government officials will store their money from corruption in the Cryptos? What if they'll invest all their money in bitcoin so that no one will know about that corrupted money? Will it be possible? Is it really safe for them to use the virtual currencies a store house of their evil money? Because rather than having bank accounts, putting it on a wallet or investing all of it on cryptos will be safer. I want to hear your opinion.

it could happen that cryptocurrency is used for money laundering from criminal proceeds, one of which is corruption. because the flow of funds in the crypto is very secret. perhaps in some countries that have worked with cryptocurrency can easily track the flow of funds. but if in a country that has not worked together I think it can be used for crime.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 12:12:41 AM
But surely it is corrupt money (not kosher) however it will surely be in the can by investigators, and technological advances sekarag certainly can track it all. One thing we need to pray is not happening like that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
February 19, 2018, 11:29:23 PM
Pages:
Jump to: