Pages:
Author

Topic: Gox is making a comeback... - page 2. (Read 2598 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My name is Nikolay and am a webaholic.
February 23, 2014, 11:27:55 PM
Gox is in the process of resurrection.  I can't stand the fact that it's happening, but it's happening nonetheless.  I truly think we need to move away from the Gox's and BTC-Es of the world, they hurt adoption they depress price, they're shackles around the potential for bitcoin and all crypto.

Mass Exodus! Move to Stamp, move to CoinMKT, move to VoS, Just Move! 

Gox has to go.
Not resurrecting at all as far as we can all tell. Plus, Karpeles resigned from the Bitcoin Foundation and Roger Ver this time didn't defend Mt.Gox. It's gonna BK, but for some reason, they are extending the agony.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 23, 2014, 11:26:37 PM
Gox is in the process of resurrection.  I can't stand the fact that it's happening, but it's happening nonetheless.  I truly think we need to move away from the Gox's and BTC-Es of the world, they hurt adoption they depress price, they're shackles around the potential for bitcoin and all crypto.

Gox has to go.

What is wrong with btc-e? I've had zero problems with them.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
February 23, 2014, 11:12:39 PM

Gox has to go.

BTC-e is faster, better and has more chances to make money than Bitstamp.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 23, 2014, 11:05:14 PM

Gox has to go.
Pages:
Jump to: