Pages:
Author

Topic: Gox refunded my fiat transfer! YAY - page 2. (Read 4261 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 19, 2014, 01:44:01 AM
lol@All, trying to get Invites to the the Dildo party.
Whats up ? Did you miss out on the Goxing  Wink

I don't need an Invite  ! MtGox did it for me.  Tongue
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Put your trust in MATH.
March 19, 2014, 12:50:45 AM
I can feel a lot of the energy returning to Crypto tonight.... with the LTC addition and with things like this happening, and with me talking to actual brick and mortar businesses ready to accept BTC, I feel like once blockchain.info goes back online and we have a little bit of fun with this LTC pump, sentiment might change a bit.... I don't care about the price of BTC in the short term, but the negativity was starting to drag me down.... felt like we were letting the media win.  +1 for this towards my mood for sure!

I wish we could all go to the bar and hang one on tonight and forget about the last months bad juju.

Matter of fact, I am gonna go in the kitchen, whip out the Crown Royal, and drink a shot for my fellow Bitcoiners.  Cheers to you friends! Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 19, 2014, 12:42:36 AM
I can feel a lot of the energy returning to Crypto tonight.... with the LTC addition and with things like this happening, and with me talking to actual brick and mortar businesses ready to accept BTC, I feel like once blockchain.info goes back online and we have a little bit of fun with this LTC pump, sentiment might change a bit.... I don't care about the price of BTC in the short term, but the negativity was starting to drag me down.... felt like we were letting the media win.  +1 for this towards my mood for sure!
Activity: 209
March 19, 2014, 12:39:46 AM
Logged into my bank account and there it was, all the money I wired to buy cheap Gox coins.

I am so relieved.  Now, if they would refund the money my wife wired them I would be even happier.

I would also like a chance to withdraw my 10 BTC balance.  I know it isn't much to some of you guys, but it sure means a lot to me.

I don't know who to thank, but I am thankful!  God, is that you?  Good looking out bro!

I'm happy for you that you got your money back, but I agree with other posters that it looks like it was your bank that refunded the money, and that the money never really got to Mt. Gox before they ceased operations.  Accordingly, your bank refunded it.  Maybe Gox stopped accepting deposits a few days before, who knows.  I know nothing about Japanese bankruptcy law, but it looks like you were speculating and knew there was a chance you'd lose some or all of the money, so I'm guessing you would not be first in line to collect should they eventually be able to pay out anything (but again I don't know how the law works there), so it looks like you got really lucky  Smiley
Put your trust in MATH.
March 19, 2014, 12:37:06 AM
I would love to prove it, but with this bunch, and there adept ways at swindling your eyeballs out, posting a pic of my Feb transfer form, and a pic of my current brokerage account balance (I wired it from the brokerage, not the checking) would NOT be a good idea. 

Next thing I know the power would go out to my house and boxes of dildos bought with my debit card would pile up on my front door.
Why do you need so many dildos?

Yes one or two is plenty, unless you are hosting a really big, out-of-control party.
When is the party?   Cheesy
And most importantly, WHERE IS OUR INVITE?!

Haha!  I feel like throwing a party mang! 

However, it will be BYOD (bring your own dildo) 
With you getting money back, a party is always nice! I don't have one...come on guys...share dildos with me...

The old lady has one.  It spins, vibrates, has some kind of clit stimulating thingy that look like an insect.  It was a trip the first time she turned it on, lolz.  Started whirring and shaking, kinda reminded me of a kids toy or sumthin'.
Put your trust in MATH.
March 19, 2014, 12:31:23 AM
I would love to prove it, but with this bunch, and there adept ways at swindling your eyeballs out, posting a pic of my Feb transfer form, and a pic of my current brokerage account balance (I wired it from the brokerage, not the checking) would NOT be a good idea. 

Next thing I know the power would go out to my house and boxes of dildos bought with my debit card would pile up on my front door.

Yes one or two is plenty, unless you are hosting a really big, out-of-control party.

Hate to post a video.... but it's damn fitting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjj8eMNxivM

Haha, love Guy Ritchie's movies.  I will sell every stinking one of those butt diggers to get my money back if need be!  25 quid
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 19, 2014, 12:25:18 AM

With you getting money back, a party is always nice! I don't have one...come on guys...share dildos with me...
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
March 19, 2014, 12:20:33 AM

Hate to post a video.... but it's damn fitting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjj8eMNxivM
Put your trust in MATH.
March 19, 2014, 12:19:04 AM
Which date were they wired to Gox on, originally?

It was initiated on the 18th of Feb.
Put your trust in MATH.
March 19, 2014, 12:18:34 AM

Activity: 504
March 19, 2014, 12:16:08 AM
Which date were they wired to Gox on, originally?
March 19, 2014, 12:15:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
March 19, 2014, 12:14:36 AM

March 19, 2014, 12:13:08 AM
However, happy wife, happy life.  That is the truth.
Just quoting. Life lesson.
Put your trust in MATH.
March 19, 2014, 12:12:47 AM

Cause I like big butts and I cannot lie!   Cheesy
Put your trust in MATH.
March 19, 2014, 12:10:07 AM
Probably.  My wife's should come back too.  I gave her 2.5 BTC after everything that happened.  I felt responsible for losing her money, even though I tried to warn her.

However, happy wife, happy life.  That is the truth.
Activity: 278
March 19, 2014, 12:08:27 AM
I think its not Gox thats refunding you money but rather its Bank.

Your wiring probably didnt even go thro. I know the banks hold it for 5 business days.

Yep, probably something like that.  Or it arrived after someone stopped Gox's accounts.
Activity: 154
March 19, 2014, 12:07:55 AM
At least they would be battery powered. Hope those are included.
March 19, 2014, 12:06:02 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 19, 2014, 12:02:01 AM
I think its not Gox thats refunding you money but rather its Bank.

Your wiring probably didnt even go thro. I know the banks hold it for 5 business days.

Pages:
Jump to: