Pages:
Author

Topic: Gox.com could come back if it was insured - page 2. (Read 1879 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 25, 2014, 02:41:43 PM
Like that wallet backed by loyds of london.  There's still a chance MtGox still has everyone's money or 90% of it.  They probably didn't have enough time to re-write their software, so they stopped all transactions.  Coming back insured by a company like lloyds of london is probably the only way anyone would ever use them again.

Now I know nothing of what's going on and I wouldn't put money on this, but I'm trying to figure out why they bought Gox.com
They didn't stop all transactions at first, it was all withdrawals. Something totally different. You could still deposit money and buy from there.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
February 25, 2014, 02:41:26 PM
Like that wallet backed by loyds of london.  There's still a chance MtGox still has everyone's money or 90% of it.  They probably didn't have enough time to re-write their software, so they stopped all transactions.  Coming back insured by a company like lloyds of london is probably the only way anyone would ever use them again.

Now I know nothing of what's going on and I wouldn't put money on this, but I'm trying to figure out why they bought Gox.com

I wouldn't trust an insurance company dumb enough to insure those bozos.  Lloyd's also would charge a rate commensurate to the risk, that is, it would be exorbitant, because the risk would be insane.

We do not need a vampire Gox rising from the dead to suck more blood.  Just put a stake through its heart and bury it at a crossroads.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 25, 2014, 02:41:12 PM
Their didn't stop all transactions you could still deposit but not withdraw and stop mtgox will never return the money that they took.
yes if once they stop this all then all coins under their control and its never recoverable for any one just we have one more biggest scam
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 25, 2014, 02:38:42 PM
Their didn't stop all transactions you could still deposit but not withdraw and stop mtgox will never return the money that they took.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
February 25, 2014, 02:34:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: