Pages:
Author

Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming - page 8. (Read 131263 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Our new website will be at http://GoldPieces.foundation

I've just begun working on it and transferring all project information over, so stay tuned.

This project has come a long way already.
Long journey for GoldPieces so we are excited to see new developments for this coin.
I guess you are among one of the longest surviving coins here. So we expect not to waiver your enthusiasm in terms of development. Good luck!

Yes GP has done extremely well to stay alive even though the dev was missing there for a while but now that the dev is back GP can get back on track. It just shows that GP has strong community support to keep the nodes running while we wait for the dev and hopefully now GP can become something special which was planned from the start.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

I've just begun working on it and transferring all project information over, so stay tuned.

This project has come a long way already.
Long journey for GoldPieces so we are excited to see new developments for this coin.
I guess you are among one of the longest surviving coins here. So we expect not to waiver your enthusiasm in terms of development. Good luck!
Activity: 677
Merit: 500

Hey guys, I've created a discord for us to better gather the community.

I've also reworked the current roadmap and will begin completing items.

roadmap
Website
Block Explorer
Online Wallet
Staking Pool

Hey inkha,

Its great to see you back in here again.

I have a suggestion to get GP listed on another exchange, it is new and many similar coins are being listed and I think getting GP listed is a smart move as it will give us two exchanges to trade on. The exchange is Unnamed and I believe the listing fee is free right now but not sure how long it will last.

Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unnamedexchange-unnamed-exchange-official-thread-5169189

Good idea, I messaged the owner. We'll be more likely to be added to exchanges once I have our basic services back up and running reliably again. I have been working on the whitepaper and outlining a plan for expansion that will benefit everyone involved including players, investors, developers.

That's good to hear, I don't think we have to much to worry about getting listed as like I said there are a lot of similar coins that have been listed already and a lot of them have been around for a long time like GP has. I think that once the community see you back and working on developments again they will start to slowly come back and be active again. We know that a lot of the community is still around with the nodes continue to run.

roadmap
Website
Block Explorer
Online Wallet
Staking Pool

Hey inkha,

I have a suggestion to get GP listed on another exchange, it is new and many similar coins are being listed and I think getting GP listed is a smart move as it will give us two exchanges to trade on. The exchange is Unnamed and I believe the listing fee is free right now but not sure how long it will last.

Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unnamedexchange-unnamed-exchange-official-thread-5169189

Good idea, I messaged the owner. We'll be more likely to be added to exchanges once I have our basic services back up and running reliably again. I have been working on the whitepaper and outlining a plan for expansion that will benefit everyone involved including players, investors, developers.

roadmap
Website
Block Explorer
Online Wallet
Staking Pool

Hey inkha,

roadmap
Website
Block Explorer
Online Wallet
Staking Pool
From CoinExchange io

"This currency has been flagged for delisting. It appears to be abandoned and has done minimal/no trade in the last 6 months. If you want us to continue to list this coin, you need to trade it! If there is no trade over the next 30 days, we will begin the delisting. If you are the developer of this coin or wish to conduct a takeover, please contact us. Happy trading!"

Would suck if it gets delisted but, when there are no updates, no development and no one wants the coin...well, I guess it really is dead. Or is something going on with this coin?

Hey guys, I have messaged them about removing the delisting message and will be working to ramp up our trading volume.

I'm working on getting our website and roadmap back up to date. If anyone is looking to help with the process feel free to donate: GU6DsdH6gQwJzDokwSTCHaaCnbMr1pqXeL

Thanks!
~Inkha
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC
Yes time does fly in crypto as I have been in GP for over 3 years now but right now things ain't all that good. I thought that once Inkha came back that GP would start again but now he is MIA again so I'm not sure what to think anymore and to make things worse there is no volume on CE and we are lucky to still be listed on there as GP has been flagged as an abandoned project. I hope something happens here, in the meantime I'll continue to stake my coins.

I understand you, the problem with each abandon project is a mess we are left with.

Its just on us, those who are still persist, for what reason that would be, most likely because of the money we invested into, to make next moves.

Put aside hope and desires, i wont help and it will make things just worse to the point of no return.

It just a matter of time when CE will start with cleaning their market pairs, on the other hand with Yobit, that is another unreliable exchange.

I think the best way to move us from current "black hole dragging" situation is to move GP to another chain.

Right now, good candidate would be HYPER coin. Although is has its own problems, from exchange point of view and lack of community activity.

It has a nice working wallet, with CryptoDatabase IT support (not sure about that though).

HYPER still has some funds that can use as replacement for GP coins.

All what is needed is to set an exchange rate between GP and HYPER, set swap date and at least 75% of all GP coins should be swapped.

I don't know which of those goals is harder to achieve but they are all better than what is waiting on us if we don't do anything.

But the first thing is to wake up this sleepy community.

You have some good points there mate and I think a swap to another coin would help get this coin going again and HYPER I think is a good choice as both projects are similar in a way. Yes I am worried about CE as they have a message at the top of the trading page about GP not being active, we have been lucky so far as this message has been there for months now.
legendary
Yes time does fly in crypto as I have been in GP for over 3 years now but right now things ain't all that good. I thought that once Inkha came back that GP would start again but now he is MIA again so I'm not sure what to think anymore and to make things worse there is no volume on CE and we are lucky to still be listed on there as GP has been flagged as an abandoned project. I hope something happens here, in the meantime I'll continue to stake my coins.

I understand you, the problem with each abandon project is a mess we are left with.

Its just on us, those who are still persist, for what reason that would be, most likely because of the money we invested into, to make next moves.

Put aside hope and desires, i wont help and it will make things just worse to the point of no return.

It just a matter of time when CE will start with cleaning their market pairs, on the other hand with Yobit, that is another unreliable exchange.

I think the best way to move us from current "black hole dragging" situation is to move GP to another chain.

Right now, good candidate would be HYPER coin. Although is has its own problems, from exchange point of view and lack of community activity.

It has a nice working wallet, with CryptoDatabase IT support (not sure about that though).

HYPER still has some funds that can use as replacement for GP coins.

All what is needed is to set an exchange rate between GP and HYPER, set swap date and at least 75% of all GP coins should be swapped.

I don't know which of those goals is harder to achieve but they are all better than what is waiting on us if we don't do anything.

But the first thing is to wake up this sleepy community.
legendary
Looking back in the past, I bought my first GP coins almost 4 years ago at the rate of 10,974 satoshi per 1 GP, at the value of BTC $292.85. Time flies, right?

I sold some, bought some, forgot about it and now i've come back to see where are we.

It took me a while to resync the wallet, if anyone needs the latest bootstrap, please let me know.

Where are we right now?

I doesn't look good, that's for sure.

To recap:

Topic
Activity: 80
Merit: 6
Messange from Coinexchange:

This currency has been flagged for delisting. It appears to be abandoned and has done minimal/no trade in the last 6 months. If you want us to continue to list this coin, you need to trade it! If there is no trade over the next 30 days, we will begin the delisting. If you are the developer of this coin or wish to conduct a takeover, please contact us. Happy trading!

That means you guys only need to make some volume and they wont delist it...
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
good to hear but not looking like anyone is interested in GP and I hardly see any buying on Coinexchange. You have a plan or use case on the go? Any reason to be interested in GP again?
There will be some buy orders going up on the open exchange, i'm looking to buy more GP as well and revive the project. Hope everyone is doing well.
Inkha
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
It was a matter of time before we see this as there has been no working explorer for months and also there is no website. Its good to see inkha back in here, I just hope you are going to stick around my friend as there is still some of us here holding GP. We can't lose Coinexchange now as its hard to get on exchanges now days.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GP/BTC

check all links at the bottom of coinexchange. GP Website doesn't work, GPTwitter- last post was 2017, Github last update 4 years ago...Dev most likely cashed out his coins long ago so chalk this one up to another dead coin I'm thinking.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org