Pages:
Author

Topic: GPU Mining Rigs Available in Mumbai as well as India - page 2. (Read 375 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
These prices seem too good to be true.No way full payments can be made without any sort of proof and security.

6x 1070 at 40k starting price would be 2,40,000
Psu cost will be around 20k.over 1000 watts required.
motherboard 10k
processor 3k
hdd 2k
other peripherals and stuff-5k

Please explain how you are doing this and where your sources are.No point trying to scam.Im not judging but there is a huge sum at stake here.
Activity: 14
That looks promising brother, Do you help in setting multi-pool based on current profit ratio ?

What will be the shipping time from order confirmation ?

How about payments ? In advance/partial
Activity: 66
post some photos to entice people to jump onto the bandwagon

along with hashrates/sols

Here is a test build of 6 * GTX 1070, when we started into this:
https://imgur.com/RbFEC1i

We give hashrates/sols according to 3 most popular algorithms - Ethash, Cryptonight and Equihash.

The 6 * 1050 Ti Build:
Ethash: 83.4 Mh/s
Cryptonight: 1800.0 h/s
Equihash: 1080.0 h/s

The 6 * 1060 Build:
Ethash: 135.0 Mh/s
Cryptonight: 2580.0 h/s
Equihash: 1620.0 h/s

The 6 * 570 Build:
Ethash: 167.4 Mh/s
Cryptonight: 4200.0 h/s
Equihash: 1560.0 h/s

The 6 * 580 Build:
Ethash: 181.2 Mh/s
Cryptonight: 4140.0 h/s
Equihash: 1740.0 h/s

The 6 * 1070 Build:
Ethash: 180.0 Mh/s
Cryptonight: 3000.0 h/s
Equihash: 2580.0 h/s

The 6 * 1080 Ti Build:
Ethash: 210.0 Mh/s
Cryptonight: 4980.0 h/s
Equihash: 4110.0 h/s

Please note all the hashrates provided are potentials of each rigs. Actual performance may vary.

Activity: 21
post some photos to entice people to jump onto the bandwagon

along with hashrates/sols
If want gpu changed to say gigabyte what would be the charges. And model number for zotac card as well. More specifications needed about mobo power supply.

We go with ZOTAC GPUs for NVIDIA because they turn out to be better than GIGABYTE, and also service is good of ZOTAC in India.

As far as Motherboard goes, we have GB-H110-D3A for that.

And power supplies are of Corsair. Wattage varies according to build.

Hope that helps.
Activity: 8
If want gpu changed to say gigabyte what would be the charges. And model number for zotac card as well. More specifications needed about mobo power supply.
Hello guys. If anyone of you is from Mumbai and thinking to get into the mining crypto field, I can help you in providing Mining Rigs to you.

I have analysed many different GPUs, ranging from budget GPUs, and came to the conclusion of the below selected GPUs for mining with respect to profit and efficiency and future of those rigs.

AMD Series
1. 6 * 570 8GB Build
2. 6 * 580 8GB Build

Nvidia Series
1. 6 * 1050 Ti 4GB Build
2. 6 * 1060 6GB Build
3. 6 * 1070 8GB Build
4. 6 * 1080 Ti 11GB Build

Notes:
- AMD GPUs are of Sapphire and Nvidia GPUs are Zotac. They remain of the same company unless stock is empty.
- If you have noticed, I haven't selected <= 4GB variants of any GPU. This is done so that the rig can be future proof.
- I am doing this in Mumbai because it will be easier for people to meet and have a conversation, and trust me before making the payment.
- But if any of you outside Mumbai are interested, I will still try my best to package and courier it to you.

In order to calculate profitability, I use WhatToMine. You can input the number of GPUs and see how much you earn per day.

Any further questions are appreciated.

Please visit our website and facebook page and show us support.
Thank you.

http://www.cryptominingrig.in

https://www.facebook.com/cryptominingrig.in
Pages:
Jump to: