Pages:
Author

Topic: Graded 25 Litecoin Lealana sliver coin. Comes with a wooden box. - page 2. (Read 1726 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
So 23:45 your time is 6:45PM my time. That means the auction ends 3PM, my time. Got it! Thanks. Smiley

It's crazy. There are two different GMT zones online, one is -3 hours and the other is -4 hours. Don't know why.  Wink

Regards,
Christopher

That's due to the summer/winter time.

I bid 0.36
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
So 23:45 your time is 6:45PM my time. That means the auction ends 3PM, my time. Got it! Thanks. Smiley

It's crazy. There are two different GMT zones online, one is -3 hours and the other is -4 hours. Don't know why.  Wink

Regards,
Christopher
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
RarityBit,

Because the online time zones calculators have more than one GMT (etc) to choose from, can you tell me exactly what time it is now? (I'll use my set EST forum time to calculate the difference.)

Thanks,
Christopher

It's 23:45. Isn't there just a standard UK time?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
RarityBit,

Because the online time zones calculators have more than one GMT (etc) to choose from, can you tell me exactly what time it is now? (I'll use my set EST forum time to calculate the difference.)

Thanks,
Christopher
Another picture I forgot to upload for some reason. It shows the inside of the wooden box:

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/RarityPhotos/P7130067_zpsm5ujnqv2.jpg
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
legendary
.33BTC  but am still not understanding the final time...is it 10:00pm gmt exactly?

8:00 PM on Wednesday

Gmt right.  Sorry for all the questions.
.33BTC  but am still not understanding the final time...is it 10:00pm gmt exactly?

8:00 PM on Wednesday
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'm interested in this but have a few questions and terms first.
Do you have the COA for this and can you confirm that this was funded by the creator (Smoothie) and not anyone else?
I'd also require escrow for this transaction, preferably Monbux or OgNasty.
Let me know if that's ok with you and your answers to the above questions and I'll bid Smiley
Thanks!

It's not a user funded coin. I don't have the COA as I bought it slabbed from eBay. How do escrow services work? This is something I've never used before.

Wow the person who sold it to you didn't even pass on the COA?

bummers

That is the address of one of your coins though (Lbopu5x3r5HXgtAfdw1V29BWbMMHLTi9So)?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Do you have the COA for this and can you confirm that this was funded by the creator (Smoothie) and not anyone else?
Let me know if that's ok with you and your answers to the above questions and I'll bid Smiley
Thanks!

It's not a user funded coin. I don't have the COA as I bought it slabbed from eBay. How do escrow services work? This is something I've never used before.

Wow the person who sold it to you didn't even pass on the COA?

bummers
Sniping, no sniping.  Will make a difference how and when I bid thanks

I've never completed an auction here before. Do you think it's best not to allow sniping?

Personal preference really.  Sniping gets fun but if you add an extension (typically 15 minutes)  you might get a different turnout. If you do allow for sniping be specific on end time maybe even down to the second on forum time to eliminate a sketchy ending.  Either way good luck as im sure this will get a lot of attention.

I'll extend the auction if there are any sniping bids then.
Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

I've never completed an auction here before. Do you think it's best not to allow sniping?

I'm gonna have the unpopular opinion, but I do think allowing sniping means you could get a lower price in the end. You can argue that sniping can allow for a higher bid since the other bidders' bids aren't known, but I don't think so. I recommend doing some homework before deciding  Wink
legendary
Also do you have the coa for this.
legendary

Personal preference really.  Sniping gets fun but if you add an extension (typically 15 minutes)  you might get a different turnout. If you do allow for sniping be specific on end time maybe even down to the second on forum time to eliminate a sketchy ending.  Either way good luck as im sure this will get a lot of attention.
Pages:
Jump to: