Author

Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network - page 106. (Read 84378 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. I haven’t found any specific information on who will pay for the costs of the commission in the network. But it’s very important, because if Graft allows paying with crypto-currencies in stores, I will definitely use this service.

I hasten to make you glad,  all the  commission fees will be charged from a recipient of the payment, in your case it will be a seller who sold you some goods. So don’t worry, you can already plan how you will use this service))
What commissions for recipients of payment will there be?
It depends on the daily number of transactions. If there’re no more than 10 GFR per day, the commission will be 0.1%. If there’re more than 10 GFR, the commission will be 1%, also, the bigger the volume of transactions is, the more it is profitable than 0.1%.
How can a 1% commission be more profitable than 0.1% one??? Explain me please, if you don’t mind me asking.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will the founders of the company set a hard cap for ICO?
If I'm not mistaken, hard cap will be 10 million USD during ICO.
Activity: 168
Good afternoon. I haven’t found any specific information on who will pay for the costs of the commission in the network. But it’s very important, because if Graft allows paying with crypto-currencies in stores, I will definitely use this service.

I hasten to make you glad,  all the  commission fees will be charged from a recipient of the payment, in your case it will be a seller who sold you some goods. So don’t worry, you can already plan how you will use this service))
It depends on the daily number of transactions. If there’re no more than 10 GFR per day, the commission will be 0.1%. If there’re more than 10 GFR, the commission will be 1%, also, the bigger the volume of transactions is, the more it is profitable than 0.1%.
Activity: 364
Will the founders of the company set a hard cap for ICO?
Activity: 196

Activity: 168

Activity: 294
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day, friends. In your opinion, will the platform give me a discount on the commission if I have large volumes of transactions?
Activity: 336
Does anyone know what number of tokens has the company issued?
Yes, I do, this information is freely available on the official website. By the way, the total issue is 1 844 674 400 GRF.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Is graft a credit card or a payments platform?

There are a few credit card type coins out there already, like monaco, which are already developed.

If graft is a payments platform, would vendors need special software? This might reduce take up.
Activity: 350
Does anyone know what number of tokens has the company issued?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Activity: 496
Merit: 104
UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN
I commend you for this.  When mining is live, not on testnet, will it be possible to mine only on CPU.  If one doesn't have any GPU's to mine with, will a laptop suffice? 

For a start I think the CPU will be adequate because the whole Graft mining will be like bitcoin mining which start from CPU to GPU when the hashrate goes up.

[/hr]
Dear Graft Project,
You said Graft token will be available on exchange after the ICO could specify the exchange?

Would the Graft token also available on Coin cap market?
Is it not better you focus on the project first and after the ICO, then discussion can now be directed towards when it will be listed on the exchange sites and which one specifically.  The team have said it will be listed, and I believe they will keep to their word.

I also wanna suggest an ANN thread for btt users, we are interested in updates and news related to the project. Do you have some telegram channel available?

for discussion and engagement with the team, join the Telegram group https://t.me/GraftNet
for official announcement, check out the Telegram Channel https://t.me/graftnetofficial

Official announcement on telegram? What of those of us not on that platform. If it wont be too much stress, I think there should also be a further dissemination on the project progress on this ANN thread as well so we will all be informed. Telegram is good but it might be to clumsy and easy to miss important update which is very much easy on the forum.

Of course - we post all important announcements on both Telegram group chat and Bitcointalk thread.
I’ve read that crypto currencies will be instantly exchanged to fiat funds in payment process. Tell me, what commission will be charged for such a conversion?

GRF transaction fee is less than 0.1% for "native" GRF transactions. Exchanges will take their extra fee in case of "mixed" transaction that involves conversion from/to other cryptocurrency.
Hello! What payment methods will Graft community’s service brokers support?

We start from GRF, then go to Top 10 cryptocurrencies and eventually credit/debit cards.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
I’ve read that crypto currencies will be instantly exchanged to fiat funds in payment process. Tell me, what commission will be charged for such a conversion?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello! What payment methods will Graft community’s service brokers support?
Activity: 140
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
Surprised to see that this project isnt getting more attention. Extremely underrated project and has potential to become one of the big coins in 2018!
Jump to: