Pages:
Author

Topic: ∎∎ GRAMMARLY Lifetime Premium Accounts ∎∎ 7$ Only | LEGENDARY Vouched - page 4. (Read 29087 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
PRASHA2  where is my account? You said you will send in a couple of hours???
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Developer
Developer
I'd like to give it a shot. PM me your paypal email address and I will send the payment Smiley

Did we have a deal?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I'd like to give it a shot. PM me your paypal email address and I will send the payment Smiley
Activity: 2
Hi, are these still available?

Will pay through paypal. Thanks!
Developer
Bump. Sold one yesterday.
Activity: 56
I'm interested in buying. PM me please.

I pay using paypal.
Developer
Bump. This is the cheapest you will get here.
Developer
Developer
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Get Amazon Best Deals @ https://goo.gl/JE38kC
This is a free product. $7 rip off. There's a guide on how to get Grammarly Premium for free.
Yes here is topic url :- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14215908
Developer
Developer
Thanks for the vouch OP!

I have used Grammarly a couple of times, but when I used it, it only corrected simple grammar mistakes, tenses, etc. With the premium account, I copied and pasted an old text, and it gave multiple suggestions with lots of clear explanation of why it was wrong. Here is an example I found that the free account didn't catch:

Overall, the account works. I had no trouble accessing or logging into it. If you need with revision on a certain assignment, and you want a full edit to your essay or whatever, you should get Grammarly Premium from OP!

Thanks dude for the awesome vouch Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Would like to vouch as well!
Activity: 826
Thanks for the vouch OP!

I have used Grammarly a couple of times, but when I used it, it only corrected simple grammar mistakes, tenses, etc. With the premium account, I copied and pasted an old text, and it gave multiple suggestions with lots of clear explanation of why it was wrong. Here is an example I found that the free account didn't catch:

Overall, the account works. I had no trouble accessing or logging into it. If you need with revision on a certain assignment, and you want a full edit to your essay or whatever, you should get Grammarly Premium from OP!
Developer
Can you PM me a vouch copy? I would like to try this out and I can leave a review for your thread. Cheers!

Sending you the vouch copy in some time.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
This is a free product. $7 rip off. There's a guide on how to get Grammarly Premium for free.
Activity: 826
Can you PM me a vouch copy? I would like to try this out and I can leave a review for your thread. Cheers!
Developer
Developer
Hi Guys

I am providing GRAMMARLY Lifetime Premium Accounts for just 7$

These accounts will stay PREMIUM for Lifetime and will NEVER expire.

PM me to buy it. I accept both Bitcoins and Paypal.

OR, Get the Account ASAP from auto-buy Link - https://hexpay.org/p/e29c3

VOUCHES - LEGENDARY + HERO VOUCHED

Account is working fine and payment has been sent...thanks!

Thanks for the vouch OP!

I have used Grammarly a couple of times, but when I used it, it only corrected simple grammar mistakes, tenses, etc. With the premium account, I copied and pasted an old text, and it gave multiple suggestions with lots of clear explanation of why it was wrong.

Shoot me a message if you need your questions answered.
Pages:
Jump to: