Pages:
Author

Topic: Grand Opening of your bitcoin apparel store!! - page 8. (Read 15718 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
September 16, 2014, 10:27:05 AM
Care to put your best-selling products on the recently launched bitcoinAdd.net? It would be great to have some bitcoin-related things there. We are going to do a lot of advertising in the coming days, so your products will be exposed very well!

Thanks for looking out for us!! The ad is up and running at http://bitcoinadd.net/#/p/28/Custom%20Bitcoin%20Apparel

I'll shoot you a PM and again, thank you very much!! We look forward to this opportunity.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
bitcoinAdd.net
September 16, 2014, 09:44:26 AM
Care to put your best-selling products on the recently launched bitcoinAdd.net? It would be great to have some bitcoin-related things there. We are going to do a lot of advertising in the coming days, so your products will be exposed very well!
September 16, 2014, 09:37:24 AM

Get your shirts today!! 20% OFF right now!!!

Use Coupon Code: CHEERS

www.BTCoutfitter.com

See you soon BTC
September 15, 2014, 04:57:14 PM

Check out our different shirt designs today!!

This is our signature anonymous mask shirt with an American flag bandana and small bitcoin logo on the front, with "In Bitcoin We Trust" on the back:

This is our bitcoin mining shirt with a logo of a bitcoin miner on the front left breast, with the quote "Stay Calm And Mine Bitcoin" on the back:

This is our general bitcoin design that has a large "B" with the numbers 1 and 0 coded within the "B", with "In Bitcoin We Trust" on the back:

This week only, take 20% OFF your order by entering the Coupon Code: CHEERS

September 15, 2014, 12:11:27 PM
Please let us know how we're doing. We love to hear feedback and anything you can think of that will make the website and your experience more enjoyable.

We love to offer discounts and promotions to thank you for your support.

We're hear to provide the bitcoin community custom apparel and hope you enjoy it!!

Thank you and have a great week!! Special Discounts coming later today!!
September 13, 2014, 10:58:01 AM

Great news!!! We're extending the FREE SHIPPING all weekend long!!

Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to stop in the store for your bitcoin apparel.

www.BTCoutfitter.com

Have a great weekend!!! BTCBTCBTC
September 11, 2014, 10:28:00 AM

We honor those who were taken too soon on this day in 2001 and we owe everything to those who have fallen fighting for our Freedom.

Please take a moment of silence today in remembrance.
September 10, 2014, 10:12:18 AM
It's that time...

Stop by the store to reward yourself with Free Shipping!!!

www.BTCoutfitter.com

Shop now and Save!!!
September 09, 2014, 11:17:41 AM

Don't forget everyone...We're at it again...

FREE SHIPPING on everything in the store right now!!!

Stop in www.BTCoutfitter.com and pick up your favorite unique shirt or shorts and enjoy Free Shipping.

Thanks BTCBTCBTC
September 08, 2014, 10:20:07 AM

Since we received such great recognition and support from the weekend, we are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING all week long!!!

Stop in www.BTCoutfitter.com and enjoy!!

Whether you get 1 item or 10, we'll ship it to you free.
September 05, 2014, 05:21:49 PM

Check out our recent write up on Bitcoinist.net.

http://bitcoinist.net/btc-outfitters-bitcoin-clothing/

We're very proud and honored to be selected for this article and please show your support by reading the article and stopping into our store.

Thank you all for the support and we hope you are enjoying our services!

www.btcoutfitter.com

September 05, 2014, 01:30:56 PM

New Sale starting now exclusive to the bitcoin talk forum!!!!

We're offering 30% OFF anything and everything in our store ALL weekend long!

Enter the Coupon Code: BTCFORUM2 at checkout to receive 30% OFF BTCBTC

Stop in and check out our bitcoin design shirts and shorts - the discount applies to everything.

www.btcoutfitter.com

This is your sale bitcoin talk forum, so we hope you enjoy Wink
September 05, 2014, 09:26:12 AM

Today is the last day for the Instagram contest, but you still have 7 more hours to be entered to Win.

Just follow us and like our picture on Instagram @btcoutfitter and you'll be entered into our contest!!

One lucky winner will be randomly drawn at 5pm today and will receive a Free Shirt of your preference BTC

I'll announce the winner on this forum as well, so follow us and like our pic and you could be the next Winner!!

Good luck Smiley
September 04, 2014, 04:59:31 PM

We'd love to hear your feedback, whether it's positive or something you would personally like to see changed.

Please stop at the store tonight at www.BTCoutfitter.com and let us know how we're doing.

We are here to support the bitcoin community and provide custom wear to enhance world awareness, so we appreciate it GREATLY for all of your support!!

Thanks everyone, we look forward to hearing what you all think BTC
September 04, 2014, 11:31:25 AM
Hey everyone!

We're still running the Instagram contest, so if you have an Instagram account, find @btcoutfitter and Follow Us and Like our photo!!

If you follow us and like a photo - any photo of ours - you will be entered into the Contest.

The winner will receive a Free shirt of your preference!!

The contest ends tomorrow, so Like a photo and follow us on Instagram!!!

check out www.btcoutfitter.com to see which shirt you'd like to win!!
September 03, 2014, 09:52:59 AM

Calling out all Instagram fans......

We're running a "Like and Follow-to-Win" Contest right now through Friday!!

Simply check out our page @btcoutfitter on Instagram, Like our most recent photo that says "Like and Follow to Win" and follow us to be entered.

One lucky winner will be randomly drawn this Friday at 5 PM (Eastern time US) and will win one t-shirt of their desire.

We'll be announcing the winner through an Instagram @mention to get further details.

Good luck and bitcoin on!
September 02, 2014, 12:30:40 PM

Labor Day Sale is over, but stay tuned for our next HUGE announcement!!

Thanks for stopping in and let us know how you like the website and clothing designs.

www.BTCoutfitter.com We accept bitcoin and ship everywhere BTC
September 01, 2014, 09:22:17 AM
Hi, could you make your font size smaller ? I can hardly read it. Anyway, good luck to your business, I live in south east asia and can't afford to buy from you becoz shipping cost will push me to death

Thank you and I apologize for the large font. I will be more cognoscente of this going forward.

I appreciate your feedback; it is very welcome and we hope to make your shopping experience as enjoyable as possible.

We are still running our Huge sale by offering 50% Off by entering Coupon Code: LABORDAY at checkout.

Thanks for shopping BTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
Hi, could you make your font size smaller ? I can hardly read it. Anyway, good luck to your business, I live in south east asia and can't afford to buy from you becoz shipping cost will push me to death

HUGE SALE: Take 50% OFF Your Entire Order This Weekend Only!!!

That's Right, 50% OFF!!!

Enter the Coupon Code: LABORDAY and Save Huge

Don't Wait, This Offer is Only Good Throughout the Weekend!!!!

Have a Great Weekend and Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: