Pages:
Author

Topic: Grand Theft Auto V STEAM CD-KEY GLOBAL -> $9.99 - page 2. (Read 6128 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i have buyed today a order to this seller, for the moment all i get is a no valid code...

i will update.. because, after payment i didn´t get any answer

I'm almost 100% positive that you got scammed. This guy refused to trade with me over forum pm. If you can upload proof of the non-working code somehow, then people can flag this seller (LGG4) as a scammer through trust. Sorry that you had such a bad experience :/ ...

all i get is an error from steam saying the code is not valid.

copy of the mail after purchase to this seller.

https://i.imgsafe.org/1a418122f9.jpg

key on steam:

https://i.imgsafe.org/1a4ac87bf1.jpg

result:

https://i.imgsafe.org/1a4f4b6c3f.jpg

regards
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
i have buyed today a order to this seller, for the moment all i get is a no valid code...

I'm almost 100% positive that you got scammed. This guy refused to trade with me over forum pm. If you can upload proof of the non-working code somehow, then people can flag this seller (LGG4) as a scammer through trust. Sorry that you had such a bad experience :/ ...
Activity: 14

Activity: 56
Well such low price for Steam Global GTA V , interesting though .. these keys legit ? i mean not obtained by any hacked or stolen methods ?
Nope.
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
Well such low price for Steam Global GTA V , interesting though .. these keys legit ? i mean not obtained by any hacked or stolen methods ?
He didn't like my method for uber rides. That's why I am not selling it anymore.
legendary
This is how I am selling my products. Until now I got only good reviews. This is a list with my sellings until now :

I don't need any vouch from higher rank members.

Also, you got a rating from someone who bought another product of yours. He left a negative review and marked your account/product as a scam...
legendary
No vouching. That's what @player514 wanted to do too, and I refused him.

I didn't ask for a free vouch. I asked you to send the key along with your Bitcoin address. After confirming if the key worked, I would send you the Bitcoin. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding in which you thought I wanted a free copy.
Lowered the price from $14.99 to $9.99!
This is how I am selling my products. Until now I got only good reviews. This is a list with my sellings until now :
http://i.epvpimg.com/W8wfd.png
I don't need any vouch from higher rank members.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
You won't be able to sell anything if you don't use an escrow or go first. Declining to cooperate with higher ranking members than you doesn't look good at all.
No vouching. That's what @player514 wanted to do too, and I refused him.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I can vouch, or if you deliver first...
legendary
Update on my end.

I contacted this user asking to buy and after a while he responded. I asked him if we could deal through pm on bitcointalk, but he just linked me to his autobuy again. I then asked him (with reasons to back myself up) to go first. He politely declined to go first.

Just an update, I can't say if he's a scammer/is not for sure now, but I would suggest either using escrow or not dealing with this user.
I HAVE ONLY 8 COPIES! ALREADY SOLD 2 OF THEM. GRAB THEM AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

You can buy it from here : https://rocketr.net/buy/2640b1338174

INFO :
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PC), the fifth installment of the popular Rockstar Games series, once again takes you to the sun-soaked metropolis of Los Santos. Explore the open GTA 5 map based on Los Angeles and the landscapes of South California. Meet variety of people from faded celebrities to meth heads and encounter a true society diversity in every corner of the city.
  • Live the gangster life as one of the three criminals – Michael the bank robber, Trevor- the retired army pilot with a mental disorder or Franklin- a guy from the ghetto working for a local Armenian car dealer. The game story is constructed in such way, so that you can switch between characters.
  • Tired of the never ending crime spree? Then, take your time to do some yoga or cycle through the countryside. Play tennis, golf or parachute over the city. Roam around Los Santos but beware of the drunkards and other weirdos causing unexpected events.
  • Keep in mind that respect and money is everything. You won’t make a pile on stealing cars and petty crime. Instead, you should proceed with some big-deal robberies, recruit helpers and use explosives to make serious bucks.
  • GTA 5 multiplayer gameplay offers the possibility to play with friends and other players. Create your own character, enter the map previously known from the single player mode and take part in various cooperative or competitive missions. GTA Online content will constantly develop to bring players best gaming experience.

Minimum Requirements :
  • 64 Bit OS - Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 SP 1 / Windows Vista SP 2
  • 2.40 GHz - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 / 2.5 GHz - AMD Phenom 9850
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 1 GB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT / AMD Radeon HD 4870
  • 65 GB HD
  • 64 Bit OS

Recommended Requirements
  • 64 Bit OS - Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 SP 1
  • 3.2 GHz - Intel Core i5 3470 / 4 GHz - AMD X8 FX-8350
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 2 GB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD7870