Pages:
Author

Topic: Gratitude should be an attitude - page 4. (Read 1175 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
March 09, 2022, 06:56:52 AM

I've taken your message of joy and love to heart and have a lot of gratitude to Vladimir Putin for de-nazifying Ukraine and getting rid of the U.S. run bioweapons laboratories.  Hopefully 30 more countries will follow suite and it will be a while before the next weaponized coronavirus or other bio-weapon is released on the world.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
March 08, 2022, 03:45:20 PM
It is always very nice to be thankful and be appreciative in everything.Most times people see gratitude as something that is very common,but it is one of the most important thing to every human being.Appreciation come in any form,it can be through gift,it can also be verbally,but all that is necessory is being thankful when ever one does good to us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
March 07, 2022, 07:36:30 PM
The assertion that gratitude should be attitude,  it is quite  a fact  though  not every one may have  such  thought or reasoning  because of lifestyle,  it is matter of attitude development.
One may learn to develop a life of being grateful in the little success  so far made or any least of thing offered .  In some cases it could be  an innate  problem some are not kin to being grateful seeing the level of their  attenment especially when there is an element of set back on one occasion or event.
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
March 06, 2022, 06:28:53 AM
What you give is what you get, it's more like garbage in garbage out.
Showing gratitude brings more blessings, unexpectedly, you'll see yourself tremendously growing.
And learning from every situation because we should be grateful they came so we could Learn from them all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
March 05, 2022, 05:51:27 PM
The positive energy that you spread with gratitude without realizing it also increases positive energy for everyone who reads it and those around you. Gratitude is the key to living this life wisely, this world is not a place to find peace and all kinds of desires in life we ​​will get later after death so the wisest step to respond to this complicated world is to be grateful.
I will not say against you because some gratitude bring bad luck and close door to some people, is not that maybe an against your point but from the things i undergoes giving honor to whom honor is due is good but their is things you do that gratitude will bridge next time you want to have such, i know that gratitude is key to success for 65% which is not good for argument for now
March 04, 2022, 07:25:19 PM
Gratitude  is very necessory because without it  you can lose so many things like Job,money,good opportunities and the rest,and with gratitude you also get to the level you where not thinking of,which on a normal day you won't have had the chance to get to those placess.

Most persons find it difficult to use the word thank you,nomatter the rate of the gift given to them,or the amount of the money his properties worth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 02, 2022, 09:36:01 PM
The positive energy that you spread with gratitude without realizing it also increases positive energy for everyone who reads it and those around you. Gratitude is the key to living this life wisely, this world is not a place to find peace and all kinds of desires in life we ​​will get later after death so the wisest step to respond to this complicated world is to be grateful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
February 28, 2022, 06:07:20 PM
The assertion that gratitude should be attitude,  it is quite  a fact  though  not every one may have  such  thought or reasoning  because of lifestyle,  it is matter of attitude development.
One may learn to develop a life of being grateful in the little success  so far made or any least of thing offered .  In some cases it could be  an innate  problem some are not kin to being grateful seeing the level of their  attenment especially when there is an element of set back on one occasion or event.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
February 23, 2022, 09:00:04 AM
Gratitude is the attitude of winners. You must note that where you are today is a big testimony because many people want to be be like you. The art of thanksgiving is an inestimable virtue. Thanking God and people for the assistance they regularly give is a must. Nature gave us air, vegetation, food, land, all for free. Therefore, we must continually thank God. Someone made it possible for you to earn what to get. Somebody taught you a skill. Like you said gratitude must be our attitude.
Just be grateful for everything that you possess. The good life that you have, the life that you have despite the things that are turning the world. It's too dangerous and unstable, the reality, everything that we see there's always the other side of it.

I've learned of being grateful when I was totally down, I've got nothing and totally zero. Going to the places that I have to go by just walking, even there's a transportation that will take me there, yet I've got no fare to pay.

Experiences like that will make you grateful on what you have and wherever you are in the state of life right now.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1004
February 21, 2022, 12:55:31 PM
Gratitude is the attitude of winners. You must note that where you are today is a big testimony because many people want to be be like you. The art of thanksgiving is an inestimable virtue. Thanking God and people for the assistance they regularly give is a must. Nature gave us air, vegetation, food, land, all for free. Therefore, we must continually thank God. Someone made it possible for you to earn what to get. Somebody taught you a skill. Like you said gratitude must be our attitude.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
February 18, 2022, 04:46:38 AM
Exactly Bro... One should be thankful for everything, no matter how little t is, cause when you're thankful or grateful more blessings comes your way!
Gratitude should be studied.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
February 18, 2022, 04:38:57 AM
Of course.... Gratitude opens room for more to come in, when a person becomes an ingrate definitely that person won't recieve any longer. Even God himself blesses us more when we are thankful to him, even while things are bad we are expected to be thankful.
Gratitude should be a lifestyle, no matter what we should always show gratitude!
February 17, 2022, 11:36:09 PM
The ability to appreciate is what is we call gratitude and being appreciative is very important in life today because it is what unlocks the door to blessings and favour from God and Men.

Most atimes when people say thank you,maybe in one way or the other,we may not know that we have already  made provision for God's favour and man's favour.
Atleast lets just say it is very necessory to be saying thank you when we recieve gifts from people.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
February 11, 2022, 03:01:45 AM
Gratitude is like a ladder in life, the more gratitude you show the more you go far. Nobody has it all, we are blessed by the people we have in our lives and we show gratitude for what is been done to us by the people around us, it triggers them to do more.
 In a case where one don't show gratitude  to people it discourage people not to show continuous love and favour.
You are on point, gratitude soft heart of helper, i watch over this scenario and flashback were this happened before and i witness the stuff live, showing gratitude is like someone creating new way for incoming thing's, because from this point i understand that human needs recognition, recommendations and praise, so when all these is given to someone who helps in your life and the person will be willing to do more
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
February 10, 2022, 03:02:09 PM
It's an ideal way of going through life but it's not always easy. We tend to have a tendency to look at what has gone wrong, what we don't have, what we are missing. And even more so during times of hardship, we barely get to thing back to some better time in the past (and if it's really better, it'll just make us even more resentful or regretful for our current situation).

I find it become slightly easier to think about it in the present, although that could be hard too. "I have low pay but at least I'm not dead from the pandemic yet" or "Hours are cut but at least I haven't been thrown out of my home yet" those sort of stuff.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 10, 2022, 11:34:21 AM
It sounds so strange, even to myself, but I feel like ever since I started writing a gratitude journal, my life has become so much lighter and happier. My circumstances haven’t changed that much I suppose, but the way I carry myself and look at the world, the way I listen to things. I had heard this advice to try and be grateful for little things many times but never really believed it, until I had a period of looming depression and decided to give it a try. I wish everyone would cultivate this attitude, it probably won’t save all the problems we have collectively and individually, but it’s a step to cope with everything in a better way.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
February 09, 2022, 04:38:36 PM
Yes we should make gratitude or attitude because being grateful for the things and opportunity you see paves more  way for us as human beings.

Also being thankful for every little thing been done by anyone is very important incase of next time because you might not know where helps may come from because of your way of appreciation towards little or big things .

So we should make gratitude an attitude because it goes a very long way for us.

According to all religions, expressing gratitude is an instruction sent by the Almighty creator.
In our society, people of different races live together in harmony and everyone needs help to live in harmony. In every aspect of life, we ​​rely on mutual cooperation.

After receiving the benefit, our responsibility is to express gratitude to the beneficiary in return for cooperation and benefit. Gratitude is pleasing to Almighty and gaining Almighty's satisfaction is the greatest achievement of one's life.

So, we must try to be grateful at all times, Let positivity spread among all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 07, 2022, 05:06:51 PM
Live has been hectic in several ways but been grateful is something that sets one apart from others, appreciating the ups and downs life and nature gives us....makes the heart and mind open for other options, grateful for life, air I breathe, failures because I'll never stop trying,for the hater's who push us extra miles.
Grateful been here in this forum,in advance for the lessons and experience I'll get from this family and forum I'm so grateful in advance ❤️

Been grateful is an act of gratitude which signifies contentment and appreciation, and in whatsoever circumstances life put one through there must be an attitude of gratitude, in doing so brings in more opportunities to receiving more and better, just as you would love seen others appreciating what you did to them same is expected of individual to express their gratitude and see it as an opportunity some couldn't benefited.
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
February 06, 2022, 04:09:18 PM
I am grateful that I got into Crypto when I did. Even though I twist and turn wishing I would have gotten in earlier when I had the chance. I'm grateful that crypto has helped me pay for so many bills instead of having to go into complete fiat debt. I'm also grateful to the people who are awake and know what is really going on in this world. I am grateful that the woeful individuals on this Earth are being exposed everyday for who they really are: tyrants.

However, I will say this: the Western world has become spoiled, corrupted and ignorant of those who came before them to fight for what rights and privileges they have today. Instead of embracing each other as humans we only embrace the indifference of our race, religion, and other trivial negative indifferences of what we may have said in the past. Instead of gratitude we have cancel culture of what was said in the past or what may seem vaguely relevant today. This only gives the canceler power over the person being cancelled which leads to censorship another topic not said much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 732
January 09, 2022, 09:06:15 PM
the best way to be grateful is to accept what is.
because when we have been able to accept reality and accept what we have. regardless of who is far above us. it will make us calmer and happier.

there is a saying "when you walk, look down (towards the road) so you don't fall on pebbles on the road"

people who are always grateful they always feel lucky with what they have. because they look to people whose circumstances are far below themselves. because it turns out that there are still many people who are more unfortunate than him.
that's when he feels lucky and a sense of gratitude arises.

they don't like to look left and right, they focus on walking forward while watching the road he passes.

in the sense of "ENJOY THE PROCESS".

ALHAMDULILLAH
Pages:
Jump to: