Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS - page 14. (Read 111228 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Mutual assistance for reward is a good way to get money by helping others. I hope this app is appreciated by others.
Gratzio obviously a good platform.The app they launched it is already appreciateable to many one.is the app is available for all kind of mobile system 
Yes, Gratzio has a very active development in the project and they are getting fast updates about their platform. The app they have developed is also very good and I think many people will get attracted towards this project t due to this product.
Though app is appriciateable as it is easy to use but there is no reason to attract towards the project because of the app.they have good features thats why people are interested here
How the safety and security can be embedded between the two parties in regards to dealing the favors and exchange in terms of crypto currency is there any freeze feature implemented or an escrow?
The project looks very interesting beacause by using  the blockchain technology of GRATZIO we can don 1000 transaction per seconds. And the more benifitial is the very less transaction fees near about the 0.05$.i think this features will helps GRATZIO to reach the moon.
Along with the blockchain system it highly require a support team and ticketing system along with the escalation matrix and immediate response team who can support and handle the issues with no delay.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Mutual assistance for reward is a good way to get money by helping others. I hope this app is appreciated by others.
Gratzio obviously a good platform.The app they launched it is already appreciateable to many one.is the app is available for all kind of mobile system 
Yes, Gratzio has a very active development in the project and they are getting fast updates about their platform. The app they have developed is also very good and I think many people will get attracted towards this project t due to this product.
Though app is appriciateable as it is easy to use but there is no reason to attract towards the project because of the app.they have good features thats why people are interested here
Activity: 574
Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing
Shaping up and doing the final touches will be the last thing needed to launch the platform. A good platform will represents thw whole project content.  This is very important that the platform is nice for the collections of trust and support and ofcourse with good marketing strategy the project will become a succes .
You are right, but when will this work? After all, enough time has passed, but no news yet. And how much to wait is unknown.
I agree, and if the developers have written more on social networks, then perhaps we would have learned more.
Perhaps, but unfortunately this is not yet, and there is still no reaction. While talking about this early, but still I think it's worth catching the topic of releasing tokens.
Yes, the release of tokens is important, but you will agree where it is more important that the developers arrange a free distribution.
Precisely there are many things that need to be considered specialy in putting up a project. Hosting a project is not easy there are many things need to be prepared and to cosider. A project need to have cooperation and team works withe the developers and the team members with the support of the investors and supporters.
What is the point of your useless advice? I think the team before they created the project in advance discussed everything and the plan for their implementation is ready. The only thing you can do is help spread the information with your own means.
Activity: 434
This is a great idea if they were giving such an airdrop or a bounty campaign for the project so that the project will be known for a little longer.
Well, I'm not sure about an airdrop but I think it's a good idea since they can get a lot of newcomers in the around world.
I don't also heard news about airdrop but lates thing I heard is aabout the project vedio presentation. Well very thing is on process and all the possible activities will posted here in the ann thread. Might be not that fast but I am very confident that things will be good as ever.
copper member
Activity: 188
Merit: 0

We are happy to announce that Gratzio Initial Token Offering has been started!

Due to multiple requests from our supporters who weren’t able to participate in the pre-sale, we implemented the Initial Token Offering bonus.
Starting today with a bonus of 30% extra tokens, this bonus will be reduced at a rate of 1% per day.

Invest today to receive 30% more tokens: https://gratz.io/buytokens

This is a better idea which could definitely attract investors who wants to buy token with a very reasonable price. The team strategy would probably be effective because of the given discount the earlier the better better.
Am still waiting to get updated on their intro video which yet to come live i think that is a great determinant of getting into this project but am still hopeful to get one soon

I know, we promised the video to be ready last week, and we received it, but there were some edits from our side, so we are waiting for our production company to make the updates and release the final version. We will post it as soon as we get it. Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing
Shaping up and doing the final touches will be the last thing needed to launch the platform. A good platform will represents thw whole project content.  This is very important that the platform is nice for the collections of trust and support and ofcourse with good marketing strategy the project will become a succes .
You are right, but when will this work? After all, enough time has passed, but no news yet. And how much to wait is unknown.
I agree, and if the developers have written more on social networks, then perhaps we would have learned more.
Perhaps, but unfortunately this is not yet, and there is still no reaction. While talking about this early, but still I think it's worth catching the topic of releasing tokens.
Yes, the release of tokens is important, but you will agree where it is more important that the developers arrange a free distribution.
Precisely there are many things that need to be considered specialy in putting up a project. Hosting a project is not easy there are many things need to be prepared and to cosider. A project need to have cooperation and team works withe the developers and the team members with the support of the investors and supporters.
Activity: 378
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
copper member

Block.News interview with Gratzio COO Serge Ustiuzhanin

https://block.news/makers/serge-ustiuzhanin/
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Look at this information on the official website in the buy tokens section. There should be indicated which minimum amount is available for purchase.
Minimum Purchases these days is anywhere between 0.1 or so i think is just around 100 usd depending on ETH or others at the time but check ann to find out more

The minimum investment amount is 0.05 ETH or 0.0035 BTC or 100 XLM

I see, the minimum investment is still can afford by those small investors most specially in xlm and eth with low transaction fees. I will look forward for more updates about gratzio project.
copper member
Look at this information on the official website in the buy tokens section. There should be indicated which minimum amount is available for purchase.
Minimum Purchases these days is anywhere between 0.1 or so i think is just around 100 usd depending on ETH or others at the time but check ann to find out more

The minimum investment amount is 0.05 ETH or 0.0035 BTC or 100 XLM
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
This is a great idea if they were giving such an airdrop or a bounty campaign for the project so that the project will be known for a little longer.
Well, I'm not sure about an airdrop but I think it's a good idea since they can get a lot of newcomers in the around world.
Probably, they can also attract more crypto investors to joined on their token sales in which will be the keys to have more funds for the project. Having bounty programs will make the team to be more innovative and be inspired to work because they know that they have a great support from the people.
I see that many supporters are interested in starting a bounty. But I do not see the position of developers in this matter. What do they think about this?

Here is the link to our bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/200-bounty-gratzio-answer-one-question-in-comments-to-this-post-4684477

It is good to know that the project finally have a bounty campaign now as it will surely help the project to boosts its exposure and to increase its popularity. Soon more and more people will be interested in the project.
copper member
Probably, they can also attract more crypto investors to joined on their token sales in which will be the keys to have more funds for the project. Having bounty programs will make the team to be more innovative and be inspired to work because they know that they have a great support from the people.
I see that many supporters are interested in starting a bounty. But I do not see the position of developers in this matter. What do they think about this?

Here is the link to our bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/200-bounty-gratzio-answer-one-question-in-comments-to-this-post-4684477
Thanks to this project, the distribution of crypto currency is possible. With this application, people learn about the crypto world, it's useful for him.
Activity: 19
I'm not yet well versed in cryptocurrencies, but I'm interested in your project can you have any video in other social media?
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
if this is really the minimum amount of investment, then this is a good amount for small investors who want to start investing. I think there will be a lot of such investors.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Pages:
Jump to: