Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS - page 31. (Read 111251 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
This is truly great. I am sure that most people are glad to know about this that the Gratzio project have a good video made by the team for us to know and understand better regarding their application on how it works and how we benefited from it. I hope more people will reach this video preferred by the Gratzio project team.
Instead of a Video presentation they have taken more initiative and brought a free trial version for us to easily use the application through setting the alerts and testing the app with their interface and understand its workflow.
Activity: 308
The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
The idea is not new, but really working projects are not yet. So there is a chance that this project will be the first truly successful start-up in this field of activity.
It all depends on how seriously the developers are concerned with the project, whether they really want to develop a project or just an excuse to make money.

Considering the situation, a newly created project which the difficulty level could be so high because people's reaction probably undetermined. It's a challenge for the team on how they are going to handle the pressure knowing how the market level of competition is really hard.

I can see that they are really active in promoting the project making various competitions to attract more interest as they can also determine the services that the people need which they can easily pay using the Gratz platform.
Activity: 434
Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
Indeed the vedio presentation is nice and helpful to send the people specialy the investors the good and positive feedbacks and  brilliant ideas that the project has. This way the team can send to everyone the innermost beauty of the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
The idea is not new, but really working projects are not yet. So there is a chance that this project will be the first truly successful start-up in this field of activity.
It all depends on how seriously the developers are concerned with the project, whether they really want to develop a project or just an excuse to make money.

Considering the situation, a newly created project which the difficulty level could be so high because people's reaction probably undetermined. It's a challenge for the team on how they are going to handle the pressure knowing how the market level of competition is really hard.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
Yes, it is, so it does not depend on the number of subscribers to the price or general status of the token. Only the development team can influence this.
It might be great for someone else that wanted to invest because most of the investor see the amount of their followers first before investing.

I disagree with your thoughts because investors definitely will prioritize first about the features. They wanted to know if it is something realistic and also better to have a physical product. Followers probably only for secondary options because we all know that some of this aren't real and investors supposedly already know it.

You have a point, investors have different ways how they will check a certain project and what will make them to invest there, some investors are looking for its features and some are looking for the popularity.
Activity: 560
Here is the introduction of Android Google Play, I think this will bring great success to developers, an actual topic for today.
Huh Sorry but I didn't understand what actually you want to say about the project since there was no relation on the Google Play :/.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Here is the introduction of Android Google Play, I think this will bring great success to developers, an actual topic for today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
Yes, it is, so it does not depend on the number of subscribers to the price or general status of the token. Only the development team can influence this.
It might be great for someone else that wanted to invest because most of the investor see the amount of their followers first before investing.

I disagree with your thoughts because investors definitely will prioritize first about the features. They wanted to know if it is something realistic and also better to have a physical product. Followers probably only for secondary options because we all know that some of this aren't real and investors supposedly already know it.

Yes. Most of the investors wants to know the product of the project aside from it's ideas and purpose. It is usually the main basis as they want to ensure that their investments will gained more profits and will last long. So it's very important for the team to be more creative enough so that it will be liked by the investors.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 504
Activity: 140
Such a huge number, isn't it? It can expose that they have a lot of people that are currently know Gratzio project whether it's come from the Airdrop, bounty and also the ICO.
Activity: 616
Activity: 378
Activity: 574
From personal experience, I noticed that the vast majority of people who are interested in specific projects prefer to recognize the structure and device of the platform via video, because visually the information is perceived much easier.
Activity: 504
This is truly great. I am sure that most people are glad to know about this that the Gratzio project have a good video made by the team for us to know and understand better regarding their application on how it works and how we benefited from it. I hope more people will reach this video preferred by the Gratzio project team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Yeah but there are other methods and features that this project will be introducing to the people. Like working and partnering blockchain in our daily needs like for renting uber?

yes I hope this project has a purpose to make it easier for people to order something and payment can be through blockchain
so they do not have to go out to get what they want
Yes, this project will make crypto payment more familiar to its users all around the world and motivate people to use digital ways of payment for getting all their need. I think is a very innovative project with a great roadmap and can reach the moon.

If some famous company like those recognize these project. They might work with them. Because blockchain technology and  keeps evolving other company may see the potential  big  profit working from there right?

Well it would be good if there are a slight possibility that might happen, but I think for now the focus should be the gaining of popularity before others.
Activity: 294
In order to use the services of this site it is required that there be a large number of downloads of applications.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Although it will have a built-in exchange - it is intended to be used for instant person-to-person services (favors)
Here are couple of examples of request that people can do with Gratzio dApp in exchange for tokens:

Gratzio, bring me a dozen roses to my exact location within 15 min
Gratzio, hold a free parking for me at City Center
Gratzio, jumpstart my car battery
Gratzio, drive me home in my car
Gratzio, mow my lawn
Gratzio, walk my dog
Gratzio, I’m fishing. Bring me six pack of Corona beer to my location
Gratzio, shovel my grandma’s driveway before 10AM

I love the idea of the project and I believe once well and fully developed would be a great project, however, I hope projects with such a nice list of actions would be operational all over the globe and hopefully not just limited to some areas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
yes I hope this project has a purpose to make it easier for people to order something and payment can be through blockchain
so they do not have to go out to get what they want
I am sure that no one knows that how long the Gratzio project can go.
Only time can answer it, so we all should give the Gratzio team time to build up their services, platforms, dapps, etc.
It takes time to not only make the site, but also attract users who would like to take advantage of it.
Pages:
Jump to: