Pages:
Author

Topic: Great Bitcoin wallet - page 2. (Read 1376 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 26, 2017, 06:20:58 AM
Anybody using Ledger Nano S as a wallet? Please share your experience
Thanks

Ledger nano is the hardware wallet which able to store bitcoin, etherum and altcoins.. It has the robot safety features to safeguard the crypto currency. Similarly look like Sandisk pendisk. Please find the below link to order your own ledger nano wallet.

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
May 26, 2017, 06:20:45 AM
Thanks

I have been using Ledger Nano and it's awesome.

The only thing is that you have to get the app itself on your laptop first before you can use it. Security wise it is pretty much the same as Trezor except some people may like the Trezor design better than ledger because it seems more fancy etc.

Just go with Ledger mate, you can't really make a mistake with it. And if you decide to dump it because you hate it - it costs way less than a trezor as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 26, 2017, 06:17:39 AM
Thanks

There are 4 types of wallet
- software on local hard drive
- on your mobile phones
-Hosted online
- and paper wallet and i think it is the best because no one can hack it.
there are many kinds of trusted wallet online just choose the best so you will not regret in the future.

I think you need to give more specific information, because there are so many fake wallets on the market, the information you give does not really help him.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 26, 2017, 06:15:05 AM
Thanks

There are 4 types of wallet
- software on local hard drive
- on your mobile phones
-Hosted online
- and paper wallet and i think it is the best because no one can hack it.
there are many kinds of trusted wallet online just choose the best so you will not regret in the future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
May 26, 2017, 05:59:26 AM
Ever since I started using BTC, I have been using Blockchain.info wallet, I don't know if it's great or not
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 26, 2017, 05:46:08 AM
Using it around 1 year, no problem at all, support chrome browser app. Beside BTC, it supports quite a lot of ETH token, doge, dash too. Simple to use and I store over 100 BTC inside nano s, full confidence!

I have never heard of this purse, although I have been a bit used for a long time, but it seems I know too little about it. As you say, this wallet is really very useful, maybe I should consider to use it.
Activity: 15
May 26, 2017, 05:41:31 AM
Using it around 1 year, no problem at all, support chrome browser app. Beside BTC, it supports quite a lot of ETH token, doge, dash too. Simple to use and I store over 100 BTC inside nano s, full confidence!

Great . I'm sorry if my question is bit stupid
" What happens to your coins if chrome supported apps gone corrupted or missing. How to get your coins back?
"

Thanks
Activity: 280
May 26, 2017, 05:33:17 AM
I used this purse. He's very uncomfortable. There are much better wallets. Now I do not use it, because I downloaded more convenient
May 26, 2017, 05:20:25 AM
Thanks

There are many respected and secure wallets on the market, why not use those wallets that are used by many people? Your wallet is really strange to me.

Thanks for ur reply.Im bit new to cryptocurrency
Can u please name some of secured wallets which you use
Activity: 4
May 26, 2017, 05:16:56 AM
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
May 26, 2017, 05:14:58 AM
Thanks

There are many respected and secure wallets on the market, why not use those wallets that are used by many people? Your wallet is really strange to me.

He is right, if you do not know how to use it, use other wallets, it will be much safer, in addition, these wallets are more popular, it shows the ease. When we use it. So, do not try it.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2017, 05:13:04 AM
Thanks

May 26, 2017, 05:06:26 AM
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: