Pages:
Author

Topic: Great buying oppurtunity... - page 2. (Read 288 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 40
April 05, 2020, 08:36:22 AM
Expedia, has formed perfect double bottom pattern in 1 day chart. One of the worst hit sectors because of corona. Things are only going to good from here. 85b $ worth of company, I am sure we will see a quick 50-100% growth in few months.
After corona, this stock will sky rocket for sure.

Are you sure that the tourism industry will recover that fast,after all lockdowns?
There are some expectations that the coronavirus pandemic will continue in September(spreading of the virus will decrease during the summer,but it will increase again in the autumn).Nobody knows how long this pandemic will continue.Tourism companies like Expedia might even go bankrupt.
It's way too early to invest in such stocks,if you ask me.

If you are a trader you know that double bottom formation is a great opportunity for  buying with tight stop loss. Yes risk is there but is worth it because reward is much more. Stock has already bounced from one bottom so I think its quite safe..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
April 05, 2020, 08:27:58 AM
Yes, more chances to increase the market. But I am not sure when this corona pandemic will over. Except china, the corona is increasing in most of the other countries. And they can not control the spread. So I think we need more time to finish this coronavirus and its effects.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
April 05, 2020, 08:19:39 AM
Expedia, has formed perfect double bottom pattern in 1 day chart. One of the worst hit sectors because of corona. Things are only going to good from here. 85b $ worth of company, I am sure we will see a quick 50-100% growth in few months.

Are you sure that the tourism industry will recover that fast,after all lockdowns?
There are some expectations that the coronavirus pandemic will continue in September(spreading of the virus will decrease during the summer,but it will increase again in the autumn).Nobody knows how long this pandemic will continue.Tourism companies like Expedia might even go bankrupt.
It's way too early to invest in such stocks,if you ask me.
Activity: 297
Merit: 40
April 05, 2020, 06:55:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: